15

I woke form our bed this morning to the sun shining through the window of our apartment. Anakin said something about speaking with master Yoda about something he wouldn't tell me. I got dress and headed to the Jedi council to speak with them about taking time off from the battle for the remaining of the war the doctor wrote me an excuse saying the stress of the war was getting to me and that I should take it easy but the real reason was my pregnancy.

After the meeting with the council they agreed about the doctor suggest that I should take it easy. I was assign to teach the younglings class for the time being. I was now sitting in the briefing room listening to obiwan gives his report wondering where anakin was as obiwan reach the end of the report in comes anakin " you're late " I say to him as he comes up beside me giving me a small smile as I'm getting to my feet " you miss the report " obiwan tells him shutting everything off " I'm sorry I got held up I have no excuse " anakin said I look down while obiwan stays quiet "what's wrong" anakin asks us " the senate is expected to vote more power to the Chancellor tonight " obiwan tells anakin " then that means less deliberating and more action is that bad" anakin said " be careful of your friend Palpatine " obiwan said beginning to walk out
" be careful of what" anakin ask
" he's requested your presence " I say to him " what for" anakin ask confused I shrug my shoulders " he wouldn't say" I tell him " so he didn't inform the council? A bit old isn't? " anakin replies
I nod thinking the Chancellor has been acting more weirder lately "all of this is strange and it's making me feel uneasy " obiwan said as he walks out. Anakin and I walk out together " well I gotta go teach the younglings class I'll see you later tonight " I say giving him a smile taking my hand behind his ear my signal to him telling him I love you he nods with a small smile and does the same telling me he loves me too then we part ways.

I was in the meditation room with the younglings sitting crosswords with them. I was having them using the force to make the small practice rocks float all around us. " concentrate keep your minds clear feel the the force around you take deep breaths if you have to " I tell them I open my eyes and they all have the rocks floating all around them I smile then I feel anakin presence coming towards me and I can sense through our bond we share he is not happy I can feel his anger, embarrassed, frustration and hurt all threw him oh no I thought what happened I turn to see him in the door way smirking suddenly all of his emotions I felt a second ago were gone there was amusement that had replace it now. " look it's master skywalker " one of the kids said noticing anakin they all jump running towards him admiring him cause well he is the hero with no fear as everyone likes to call him anakin smile at them telling them hellos and laughing at their questions when they all calm down " okay we'll pick this back up tomorrow you all are dismissed " I tell them as they ran out the room I walk to anakin " what's wrong " I ask his face got all serious knowing exactly what I was asking " this suite you " anakin said meaning teaching the children trying to change the subject " yea I figured I better take it easy with you know..plus it gives me some practice " I say he nods his head with a small smile " so are you going to tell me what happen with the Chancellor?" I ask he takes a deep breath " the Chancellor ask me to be a represented on the Jedi Council for him " anakin saids " what?! He doesn't have the authority to do that the council votes their own members " I say shocked at this bold movement by Palpatine " yes I know " anakin said annoyed I give him a look " so did they accept it what happened " I ask confused " they've allowed me on the council...but they didn't grant me the rack of master " anakin tells me rolling his eyes sighing frustrated  " what?! That's ridiculous they shouldn't take what the Chancellor did out on you ,you didn't ask for him to put you on the council that's out right not fair " I say kinda of outrage that they did that to anakin he doesn't deserve that treatment he gave me a small smile as we are walking out of the Jedi temple " thank you angel at least you understand...but that's not all what they did" anakin adds stopping near the entrance looking out the window " what else happened then" I ask I feel his anger rising up through our bond I put my hand on his shoulder and it calms him down a little" they want me to spy on the Chancellor report on all his doings that's the whole reason they let me on the council " anakin said I shake my head at that " I can't believe that I mean I can see where their coming from with not trusting him but to ask you to spy on him for them is not right you could be tried for treason if you are caught " I say " I know " anakin said sighing Frustrated I looked over to him " come on let's go home I'll fix us something to eat okay and we can try to forget what happen" I tell him wanting to take his mind off of it he nods and we head back to our place in padme's apartment.

After we ate and wash the dishes anakin was laying on the couch shirtless were I was massaging his back he moans right where I rub on his shoulders hitting the right spot near his neck i was trying to make him feel better when I finish I get off him and let him sat up as he puts his shirt back on I lay back in the couch when he rises up looking at my baby bump which was showing more in the black nightgown I was wearing. Anakin starts to rub my belly " how are you little one" he said bending his head down to my belly talking to the baby I suddenly felt a hard kick that I hadn't never felt before " ah ani did you feel that " I ask him smiling taking his hand placing where the baby just kick causing it to kick again " yes " he said laughing with a huge smile. "I think someone already loves his daddy" I say laughing making him smile softly. " so you think it's a boy ?" anakin ask me smirking I shrug my shoulders " I don't know I just have a strong feeling it'll be a boy " I tell him when the baby kick again while Anakin's hand was still on my stomach making him laugh again " I don't know about that, that kick was a strong one like a girl " him said I was about to reply when our door opens gaining both our attention.

Padme comes in with some more baby stuff she got for us she's really been great through all this.
After anakin finish setting up the baby bed and baby swing and padme showing me all the maturity clothes she found that can help to hide pregnancy.

Anakin comes in to sit nexts to me on the couch after he finished setting up the baby stuff taking my hand in his. I give him a smile sensing worry in him through our bond" what's wrong " I ask he signs " sometime I wonder what's happening to the Jedi order I think this war is destroying the principles of the republic " he said sighing
Padme turns toward us" have you ever thought that maybe we're on the wrong side?" Padme ask I look to her confused " what do you mean?" I ask " what if the democracy we thought we were serving just doesn't exist anymore? She said " I don't believe that " anakin said standing up shock and angry " now your starting to sound like a separatist " anakin said rising his voice " ani calm down it was just a thought " I say trying to calm him down " but you do have to agree that this war represents a failure to listen " I say he turns his head away from me " yes and now you're closer to the Chancellor than anyone...please just ask him to stop the fighting and let the diplomacy resume " Padme asks him he turns to her " don't ask me to do that! " he scolds her shocking her and me both I look down shaking my head " make a motion in the senate where that kind of request belongs " he add angrier  " I'm sorry padme for anakin's unnecessary out burst he's been under a lot of stress here lately can you please excuse us  " I ask her while glaring at anakin he looks away from me avoiding eye contact from me knowing I'm piss now at him " its fine Mia I was just going to retire for the night anyway let me know if you need anything goodnight you two " she said smiling while getting up to leave " you shouldn't have snap at her anakin she been nothing but a big help to us " I say to him after she shuts the door he sighs " I know I'm sorry Mia " anakin said " ani what's really wrong " I ask him he starts to turn away " please don't do this ,don't shut me out let me help you " I say to him stopping him from turning away from me he looks at me and sighs relaxing a bit more " I can't lose you Mia...I..I can't " he say taking a deep breath " ani you're not gonna lose me " I tell him " I had those same dreams about my mother and look at what happen to her I won't let that happen to you , you are the love of my life. I can't live without you " he said tears starting to roll down his face" oh anakin I'm not gonna die okay " I say to him he doesn't say anything as he continues looking down "hold me like you did back on Naboo by the waterfall so long ago when there was nothing but our love no war, no politics " I say as I put my arms around his waist laying my head on his chest he lays his chin on top of my head wrapping his arm around me tightly.

The next day I'm laying in mine and anakin bed resting. I was tired from teaching the younglings class we had been training with practice lightsabers today. I hear the door open and I know it's anakin I get up as he comes in our room and he starts pacing back and forth " am I disturbing you" I ask watching him slightly amused " no of coarse not" he say " well something on your mind " I tell him " they found the location of general grevious his hiding in the utapu system " anakin tells me " well that's good is it not " I ask " they are going to send someone if he's defeated this war can finally be over " he says "yea and we can leave the order and rise our baby back on Naboo peacefully " I say getting excited " I know that's what I was thinking too" ani said smiling" who do you think they'll send you and obi-wan hey maybe I can go with you guys too " I say walking around " I mean I know I couldn't do much with-" I say but anakin stops me " Mia no absolutely not you are staying here" anakin said sterling " but why not" I ask " because your pregnant with our baby Mia and I need you to be safe for mine and the baby sake" anakin said " okay fine if you insist I'll stay and be bored while you and obiwan get all the action as always " I say sarcastically while rolling my eyes making anakin chuckle " don't worry soon you'll be busy chasing the little skywalker around you won't have time to think about all the dangerous mission you'll missing out on " ani tells me placing his hand on my stomach just as the baby kicks making us both laugh I look up into his eyes and we share a kiss.