7.

"Look" padme says we all look up as multiple ships are flying around us they are loaded with white suites of men that all look the same like clones

"Look" padme says we all look up as multiple ships are flying around us they are loaded with white suites of men that all look the same like clones. Master Yoda was on the first ship that was circling around us giving directions. As they land we all gather in to the ships Anakin jumps in he turns to help me and I turn to help padme get on Obi-Wan get on the ship with us the droids change their aims towards the ship as we were escaping on.

Some troops got off and stayed behind and destroy the droids as we made our leave ani and I shared a smile. The ships start shooting at these weird looking buildings I grab ahold of something as do the others as the ship makes a sharp turn. " aim above the fuel cell" anakin orders the gunmen listened and it blows up the whole building. " good call my young padwan " Obi-Wan says proudly some ships land unloading some troops and jedis some droids start to shoot at us and shoot down a ship next to us." Attack those federation starship " padme orders but they missed " look" I said pointing ahead " Dooku" anakin said angry " shoot him down "I ordered " we're out of misles miss" one tells me " then follow them" I say " we're going to need back up" padme tells us " there's no time anakin and I can handle this" Obi-Wan said " count me in" I say " very well" Obi-Wan said anakin looks to me with concern " I can do this" I mouth to him he nods the speeders that were beside Dooku were now behind us shooting causing the ship to make a really hard sharp turn knocking padme and a few troops out of the ship and land on the ground" padme " I shout " land the ship " I shout towards the driver" no keep following Dooku " Obi-Wan said reordering him " put the ship down now " I shout again" Mia don't let you personal  feelings get in the way of your duty " Obi-Wan tells me " but she needs help ,she my friend we can't just leave her behind " I say " we need your help to fight Dooku , if we catch him we can end this war right now" Obi-Wan tries to reason with me more " but-" I try to argue but anakin grabs my hand making me look to him " Mia think what would padme do " he tells me calmly I sigh " she would do her duty " is all I say giving up Obi-Wan nods to anakin as in thanking him for conventing me. We continue to follow Dooku's speeder we land on a platform inside a building the three of us jump off and run after Dooku turning on our lightsaber we slow down seeing Dooku waiting for us " your gonna pay for all the Jedi you killed today" anakin said " easy we'll take him together go in the right" Obi-Wan saids " No I'll take him now" anakin said running to attack him " anakin no!!" I scream Dooku rise his hand using the force and electronic him then throws him to the other side of the room knocking him out"ugh why does he never listen " I ask annoyed " I've been asking myself that question for the last ten years " Obi-Wan said annoyed as well. " As you can see my powers are far beyond your jedis " Dooku said getting our attention again he tries to shoot electronic again towards me I block it with my lightsaber " I don't think so" I say " your strong but are you strong enough " he said as he uses his other hand using the force to start choking me suddenly I couldn't breath I drop my lightsaber holding my neck fighting to catch my breath Obi-Wan jumps at him with his lightsaber Dooku quickly lets go of me and uses his lightsaber to defend himself I fall to the ground gasping for air I look over to anakin coming to I turn back to heard Obi-Wan screaming Dooku has cut his arm and leg while destroying his lightsaber also. I quickly use the force to grab my lightsaber and stop him before he kills Obi-Wan. I clash with his lightsaber then I push him back and kick his knee when I seen a opening. He swings his lightsaber at my legs but I jump up in time. Before I could swing at him he throws a rock at me it misses me but he pulls my lightsaber out of my hand and throws it to the side. He does the electronic again this time knocking me to the ground I groan trying to raise back up " ah Mia Petrova I've heard great things about you I must say I'm quite disappointed the way Master Yoda spoke of you I expected you to be as mighty as himself... pity really such a waste " he said coming closer to me "s-stay away from me" I say trying to crawl away from him he smirks " I sense master Yoda wasn't the only one to favor you ,you seem to be the favorite among them all especially one " he taints looking to anakin still slowing come to then he use the force electronic again causing me to scream out in pain "Ahh" I groan over in pain after he stops " it be such a pity if their favorite was killed right now at such a young and beautiful age" he said my eyes widen as I'm breathing heavy. I look over and see Obi-Wan has a worry look on his face for me Dooku then lift his hand to try's to use the force to drop a huge boulder on me. I close my eyes but it suddenly stops" no" I heard anakin scream as he jump up to stop Dooku from killing me Dooku block it by pulling out his lightsaber Obi-Wan tosses anakin my lightsaber as he catches it and turns both on " DON'T EVER GO NEAR HER AGAIN!" He said through gritted teeth with a look to kill " I thought you would learn your lesson the first time boy" Dooku taints him ignoring anakin threat " I am a slow learner" anakin tells him " good "Dooku said. They began to duel it was neck and neck I could see dooku was getting tire quickly. He manages to slices one of the lightsabers anakin was using destroying it but anakin keeps fighting but Dooku quickly turns and cuts anakin's arm off " no!! " I scream as he throws him over near me knocking him unconscious I crawled over to anakin laying my head on to his chest looking up to him" no ani this is all my fault " I say softly he loss his arm because he try to protect me " I'm so sorry "I say to him. I heard Dooku shut his lightsaber off then I heard tapping from a crane coming I turn and see Master Yoda step into the open. " master Yoda " Dooku greets " Count Dooku " master Yoda said.. my vision fades as black dots appear and I pass out.

I woke to hearing rocks falling I look and see I was still laying nexts to anakin my head was laying on his chest still and he was still unconscious so was Obi-Wan I look around and see Master Yoda and Count Dooku using their powers in the force to break and throw rocks at each other I was to weak to get up I was still in and out of conscious I barely knew what was going on I heard their lightsaber clashing after a few minutes I hear rocks falling I open my eyes to a grant rock falling going to land right on top of me ,anakin and Obi-Wan wan I raise my hands using the force to stop it electronic comes out of my finger tips causing the rock to burst into smaller pieces I stop them from falling while aiming them and throwing them towards Dooku it knocks him to the wall .. "yea pay backs a bitch isn't it" I mumbled I heard anakin and Obi-Wan starting to come to. Then I heard blasting coming from the opening that's when I see padme and some troops come in shooting at the droids coming in from the other direction I see Dooku escape onto his ship padme shoots at him but it's to late he takes off I look over to master Yoda he gives me a nod saying I did well for stopping Dooku a second ago from nearly killing anakin, Obi-Wan and I. Obi-Wan and anakin start to get up " Mia" I hear ani say in pain I turn to him " anakin " I  say while I help him get to his feet when I look into his eyes I suddenly forgot everything else around us he seem to do the same without thinking we hug each other tightly " oh ani.. I'm so sorry this is all my fault " I whisper to him " it's not your fault my love" he whispers back " Mia , anakin are you two all right " padme said running towards us she sees anakin , Obi-Wan conditions she orders a medical team to us and also to clean and treat my arm from the blast from earlier as well.