Chapter 4: Dungeon? Pt. 2

——————————~oooooooo~oOo~oooooooo~——————————

Previously:
The commander dropped the bottle-cap into his pocket, dragging an abandoned chair from the other side, he took a seat.
"Now I do hope you know why you four are here." Commander Erwin's voice broke the silence.
"Dunno about us, but are you here because of that cap you just stole?" Viorica replied, rather sarcastically, much to Levi's disliking.

——————————~oooooooo~oOo~oooooooo~——————————

Zerena's POV [Point of View] :

"The stolen object will be returned once your names are cleared. I am sure you know you are in no position to confront."
Commander Erwin's tone held authority.

Erwin sat on the lone wooden chair standing outside our cell. The light of the torch brought his face in clear sight, dragging our attention to his eyebrows. Levi was behind him, folding his arms and resting his back on the wall.

The wooden board in Erwin's hands had a few papers on it, a pen withheld in his fist.

Erwin began to clear his throat.

"Try not to speak something that could be used against us later." I whispered to Sarah on the other side of the bars, she nodded. Serein and Viorica were sitting across a distance, eyeing the two soldiers outside the cell,

"Ehm. I am commander Erwin Smith of the Survey Corps and this is Corporal Levi." Erwin gestured to the short old man standing behind him in shade. "I advise you to address us with respect assuming your current state. You will be answering our questions."

——————————~oooooooo~oOo~oooooooo~——————————

Serein's POV [Point of View]:

Commander Erwin with the huge eyebrows introduced himself, asking us to address them with 'respect'. Respect, my shoe. Atleast give us some food first your disrepectful brat-wait no they are older than us.

Viorica jumps out of her bed, standing on her toes. She walks up to the bars. What is that idiot thinking.

She raises her arm, pushing her hand through the metal bars, though the steel rods only allow her to reach out her fingers. "Me is KIM SEOKJIIIIIIIIIIIII-"

"Shut up and tell us your authentic name, brat." The short bish said with a threatening glare.

Viorica pulls her arm down. Lowering her head she let out a 'fake sob'. Sarah sighs and slams her palm on her forehead, though covering a visible smile.
——————————~oooooooo~oOo~oooooooo~——————————

Zerena POV:

"Zerena Castopherilla."
"Serein Massachuset. And if you would be kind enough to give us some food so we don't starve to death..." No food no life. Erwin nods.

"Sarah Mancabelle"Sarah says in a near death-like tone.

——————————~oooooooo~oOo~oooooooo~——————————

Viorica's POV:

"Viorica Bastnaside Grandite! And you may refer to me as 'your majesty' "

"What kind of ridiculous name is that, brat?" Levi's harsh yet expected tone returns.

"AYA NAN MOLAYAAAA EVERYBODY SAY NOOOOOO!!!" I burst out laughing after shouting something even I don't know why I said. Once I raise my head back at the short but still-unfortunately-taller-than-us fidget spinner, his glare intensifies from it's original one. He looks confused...angry....irritated...kind of like....

"THE MONA LEVI!" This made Serein, and even the worn-out Sarah laugh silently, while the two males across the bar became even more impatient

"Now that we have exchanged names, you are expected to answer our questions sincerely, for both our sakes."
After getting nods of approval from all four, the Commander continues,

"Firstly, where are you from. What is your goal, and please explain about the incident in the court the other day, as humanity has never witnessed something like this before."

"Okay, so first, we are fro-", Sarah began.
"NAMKANDA!" "BIG HIT LABELS", but me and Serein cut her off.

——————————~oooooooo~oOo~oooooooo~——————————
Vote | Comment
Requests and suggestions are welcome
——————————~oooooooo~oOo~oooooooo~——————————