4- Snog.

Josie's PoV
I was walking out of my charms class on my first Friday of the year when a voice and hurried footsteps echoed down the hall behind me. "Josette, Josette....Josie!" I turned around in the hallway as I heard my name being called out.

"Yeah?" I noticed a boy running towards me. He was my age, with light brown hair, perfectly tossed to the side of his face, slightly hiding his sparkling green eyes. He had a handsome face and a kind smile.

I looked him up and down as he stopped beside me in the corridor. He was a Ravenclaw, and up close he was a good couple inches taller then me. "H...hi, I'm Robby, Robby West.....I'm in your charms class.....I well.....I was wondering if you have any plans this weekend....just I've been noticing you since third year and I finally plucked up the courage to ask and-."

"I'm free.....this weekend." I cut him off as I noticed he was spiralling with nerves. "just a Quittich practice on Saturday morning then I'm free, why?" I asked him with a polite smile. "Well I.....I was wondering if you'd fancy going to hogsmead with me?"

"Hogsmead?.....like on a date?" I was shocked, was he asking me out? "Yeah....that is if you want it to be." He quickly corrected himself. I smiled at him, pondering his request.

It wouldn't hurt, plus he seemed sweet, and maybe it would be a laugh. "Yeah ok." I nodded after a while. "Cool!....ok, I'll pick you up from the Gryphindor table at lunch on Saturday." He leaned forward and squeezed my arm in a kind gesture.

"Ok.....I'll see you then, I'm looking forward to it." I smiled at him and his goofy grin grew. "Yeah. Me too." Then he turned around and ran back to his friends.

This was by far not the first time I had been asked out by a boy......but it seemed different, sweeter. A small smile still not leaving my lips.

"What the hell just happened?" I mumbled to myself. Remus and Lily had left Charms early that day for a prefect meeting so I didn't have to worry about them seeing my embarrassingly blushed cheeks and purple tinged hair.

I decided to head back up to the common room and get changed to wait for the others, I always had a free period last on a Friday this year which meant I was alone for an hour as all my friends had classes last

For the last few weeks I had walked Lily and Remus to their herbology class but they were skipping it that week. So I went up stairs and threw myself onto my bed after changing into some grey washed shorts and an old Nirvana top (that used to be Sirius') along with my black doc Martin boots.

 So I went up stairs and threw myself onto my bed after changing into some grey washed shorts and an old Nirvana top (that used to be Sirius') along with my black doc Martin boots