Chapter twenty-three: Dark World Under The Light

Start from the beginning

The tall being started to talk ": if it is indeed true then, I have to go to protect all of you, if they are here then, the Tbx-29 is after me. I am sorry kids, but I have to go, I dont want any of you hurt:". They were under shock, the being didn't even know why the beast was actually here? The worst part is that they tough they were the cause of it all?

The two younger kids were crying, knowing that the alien was going to die. They didn't want that, they couldn't hug the tall creature too. That was making it so hard for them, way to hard they were still so young. Emily was slowly getting better form her hard loss, she couldn't lose her only friend from space that made her life better.

Rick was in shock, he trusted the thing, they lied to him! He walked up to the being "you lied, he yelled, you just like to hurt everyone dont you? Well then, just go and never come back I cant believe I though of you as a friend!" The tall being held their head low, that is until the being got up and started to make their way to the door of the base.

They were interrupted by the sentence of one being, one person that still believed in them. "You said that the cube would go back to before if anything happens right? and that everyone on the planet could make mistakes right?" The tall being turned around to look at the source of the voice, even if they dont have a face, you could feel their aura saying to you yes, yes they did say that.

On the other hand there was the team that was striking fear into the ones that didn't follow their thinking about the beast, they were slaughtered in front of the camera, blood was everywhere, on the screen on the floor, even on the man himself. They were still the cold blooded murderer they were years before it all.

So many were killed, children screamed in the streets, mothers yelling for their kids to come back to them safely, only to find them. Once they were together, the mother was shot in the head, a resonating sound that was echoing in the brain of the kids. They ran in so many directions, trying to hide away form them all. There was one weird being that was somehow alive in these grounds, they were walking and had blue hair.

The weird newcomer wasn't breathing, they seemed confused to why they were up, and where they were. Their face hidden by the blue hair, they were wearing a red shirt, black shorts with a white streak to each side. They bore a mask that hid their face, they seemed like a human, but if you watch carefully, especially at the hair, you could see a faint glow coming from it. In the dark it would be more noticeable, but they were watching from far away.

They knew what would happen, they foresaw that war, they didn't know that it would have gotten here so soon, sooner than they though. They though that they would have died before the war would start, becoming a small soulless shell before it all happened. But is they saw the war, then they were supposed to be alive, they knew that will be so much.

They were the only one that was greatly hidden, until they saw a kid that was running in their direction. That kid will be needed later, they were important to the world. The being snatched them to their hiding spot, putting their hand on their mouth to shut them up, making the kid watch in the small hole that showed that the team that was looking for the kid was going away.

The child noticed that the being that held them wasn't going to kill them, but help them get home, even if it took much more time. They nodded in the hand of the creature telling the being to free them. Once the kid turned around they were so shocked, it was SR! From the bedtime story that saved them, how were they still alive though? They were supposed to be a cube by now, just like their creator, a planet core that was cold.

Over the time and the slaughter, they were finally able to take control of the city, they were now getting all ready for the research of the beast that was hiding from them all. They got the whole world to look out for them, if they didn't agree, they were killed on the spot, to show the others that they had to cooperate. They couldn't say no to the crew, or to the boss himself.

The reign of terror was now going on and on, to finally start the war that was running from years ago, back on track again. The government tried to take it back by fighting the units that were scattered all across the world, to no success. They're teams were all killed, in so many deferent ways, one more paining than the other one.

Starslay was to be kept hidden they had to start on something to help the good guys take back the town and to stop the endless deaths that was coming their way. They were getting so much thing together and yet nothing. The being was watching the endless war that was going on in the world, to come up with nothing, they were in terror. They couldn't do anything to help the planet that they fell in love with, they knew that the end was going to come.

There was one sudden thing that came from the world news, the crew was now looking in all of the known hidden bases. They had to act fast, they are starting to get control of everything around them right now. They were now starting to form something that started to make actual sense. They were doing something reckless.

1849 words