"Mateo!" Skye screamed and I winced as I heard the cracking my ribs.

Owwww.

*******

Jamal's POV

After chemistry class, our chemistry teacher asked me to stay back because he wanted to talk to me and I knew exactly why. Chemistry wasn't exactly my best subject so I was seriously slacking in it. To top it up, I didn't like Mr Johnson at all.

Lately I've been on the edge, getting unnecessarily riled up and angry for no reasons. The nightmares were back and wasn't speaking to anyone about them. Everyone has noticed my attitude especially Elyon but I've tried to convince her that everything was good but knowing Elyon, she didn't believe me one bit but has decided to drop it. Mr Johnson calling me for whatever reason was going to be an addition to my already piled up issues.

"Jamal, come here." He beckoned to me and I moved closer to his table. He began to looked through the test script and I caught a glimpse of Skye's score.

68%. Med o. This man can fail people ehn.

"Is there a reason you called me sir?" In asked him, trying to be as respectful as possible since I couldn't stand the man. He ignored me and kept looking for my script. I caught a glimpse of Somadina's script and gasped.

78%? 78%?! Somadina doesn't get anything short of 98%. This man is evil sha.

"Ahh, there it is." He grinned like he just won a trophy and waved my script in my face. "You are not improving, Jamal." He gave me the script and I looked at it.

43%. Great.

"Well, I'm trying my best. You don't make it any easy." I replied sardonically but he just smirked.

"Chemistry isn't exactly easy, you know. It is not for the weak at heart and it is certainly not for the..." His eyes surveyed me from head to toe and I frowned. "Mentally deranged." He said and my frown turned into a full blown glare.

Now you see why I can't stand this asshole.

"With all due respect sir, I'm going to ask you not to insult me." My voice came out in a gruff and he chuckled at my expense.

"Oh I'm sorry. Did I hit a nerve. I sincerely didn't mean to. I mean, I'm just being a concerned teacher. I just want you to give your parents an advice for me. It's not too late for them to find a special school for you." He said again and that one hit deeper and straight down to my core. I clenched my fist and tried to breath. He smirked deviously as he saw what his words were doing to me. The effect they were having on me.

Breath Jamal, breath.

"Would that be all sir?" I asked him through clenched teeth.

"Of course." He replied and I spurned around, walking away from him. I had a second thought and stopped dead in my tracks, turning around to face Mr Johnson. He was smirking, like he was expecting me to do what I did.

"Do you have anything to say to me, Jamal?" He asked and I smiled, taking him by surprise. I smiled even though I was pained and ripping on the inside.

"As a matter of fact I do, Mr Johnson. I want to educate you and I'd want you to listen to me very well." I closed in on him and his smirk turned upside down as I towered over him since I was taller than the rather fat man.

"PTSD is not a mental illness. It is a disorder characterized by the fact that I can't get over an accident that happened ten years ago. An accident that killed my grandfather." I saw his eyes widen at the realization and it was my turn to chuckle as his shallow mindedness