The anouncment

I wrote this when I was very young so there might be mistakes and things that can be written better ! Enjoy the story !

Selena POV
"I gathered every body here to tell you guys that ... I'm pregnet " I said looking at Justin who jumped up gave me one of the biggest hugs ever . We then looked at our moms who looked like they were about to explode . " Selena I thought you were old enough to take care of your self , now you have ruined your career and your life !!" Yelled my mom . "Mom me and Justin are happy "! I yelled back , " yeah , we're okay actually we planed it " Justin said giving me a peck . "Justin Drew Bieber wait till your manager knows !!! Your gonna ruin your life , Selena you have to do an abortion "! Pattie yelled .
"Sorry Pattie but I am the one with the decision , and I'mbkeeping my baby , I don't care about anything that happens " I said . "Mom I can do both " Justin said pulling me out the door .
We walked to his car and drove of . "Justin I don't want to do an abortion "I said with tears running down my cheeks . "Baby we're keeping our baby okay " Justin said parking in front of the park around the corner . He pulled me over , so now I was sitting on his lap .
Megan's POV (Selena's mom )
"Pattie we have to do something ".
"We do and fast we can't let them ruin there careers "
"Yeah , I think we can do something " I said
"Yeah , we have to try to separate them" pattie said
Then it got to us .
Pattie wrote the letter going to Selena and I wrote the letter going to Justin .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Justin's letter to Selena
Selena if we stay together we'll ruin each other careers and life's . I only wanted you and if it means I have to have a baby too I do t want nothing .
Selena I don't want you if you have a baby . You ruined our love . I hate you .
~ Justin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Selena note to Justin
Justin you have been a bad thing In my life . I loved you , but then you got me pregnet . You ruins our careers . It's all your fault . Now I have to do an abortion . Your making me kill a human . Don't look for me .
~Selena
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No ones POV
After Selena and Justin we out to eat justin took Selena to her house .

Selena POV
I got home and I walked right to my room , I dident want to see my mother .
I then fell asleep .
Justin POV
I got home and went up stairs
"Justin we need to talk "
"No we don't " I yelled and went to bed .i dident care about my mom I wanted Selena and our baby .

~the next day ~

Selena's POV
I woke up by my mom yelling through the door .
"Selena open up "!
"Mom leave me alone !!"
"Justin came by "
That got me up . I went to the door and unlocked it . My mom handed a letter .
It broke me . I started crying , I couldn't keep in all the tears ".
"What dose it say "? My mom asked
I showed it to her .
"Am sorry baby , but I have some news , your album will be recorded in SanFransisco California so we can move there "
"Yes mom lets move "

~later that day ~

Justin's POV
I got up around 12:30 . I woke up and went straight to call Selena .
The phone ringed about 5 times . She dident answer . It worried me , but she's pregnet so she need sleep .
I then got up from bed and went to take a shower . When I came out and got ready I was ready to go see Selena when I stepped on a letter on my way out my bedroom door . I picked it up and read it . How could she do this I thought falling back in my bed .
I then I got a call , I thought it was Selena so I answered it as quickly as I could . It wasn't Selena .
It was scooter .
S: Justin !  Good morning ! Ready for the tour !
J: (sniffing )

Selena's POV
We were driving to sf  it take 12-13 hours to get there from where i was in Portland . We have been driving for almost 3 hours .
"So what are you going to do with that thing " ?!
My mom almost yelled.
"Mom am keeping my baby "! I yelled
"We can't have your fans be disappointed , Selena you 16, if you don't get rid of it then you going to have to hide the baby " she said
"I'll hide the baby instead of killing my baby" I said
And that was the plan to keep my baby hidden .
I missed Justin but this baby will be with me forever .