"Sheesh"

"Just bringin' her a smoothie." Snips said

"How can you fall for her lameness? She's just a show-off. Unlike Twilight, who—" 

"The Great and Powerful Trixie vanquished an ursa major. Can your Twilight claim that?" Snips interupted

"Erm have you ever actually seen an update major?" Moonbeam asked

"And Were you guys actually there?" Spike added

"Well, eh, uh... no, but—" the two tried to make excuses but moonbeam held up her hoof.

"But nothin'. The proof is in the pudding" spike said licking frosting from his cupcake off his claws

"I like pudding" snails repiled, not quite getting the point making moony giggle

"Look, unless an ursa major comes waltzing up the street for Trixie to vanquish, I am not gonna believe a word she says, and neither should you!"  Moonbeam said sternly before carrying on the way home.

"Twilight, would you put down that book and just listen to me?" Moony tried to get her sisters attention

"Oh come on, just this morning you were getting all-" twilight made a gesture with her hooves and swirled her eyes.

"I was not!"

"Please twilight, just hear us out please?" Spike asked stopping the argument before it started.

"Didn't you see how they hated Trixie's bragging, Spike? If I go out there and show off my magic, I run the risk of losing them as friends."
Moonbeam scoffed and twilight glared

"It's not the same thing, Twilight. You'll be using your magic to stand up for your friends!" Spike tried

"No, Spike, it's exactly the same." Moonbeam sighed before going over to the bags they had dumbed on the ground and pulled out the cake box from sugarcube corner.

"Please twilight, you know I would do it myself but you know" she asked presenting twilights favourite cake at her as a bribe.

" Come on, Twilight, any one of these tricks, even the teeniest, would be enough to show up Trixie." Spike pleaded.

" I don't want to be seen as a bragger like Trixie." Twilight turned away from the cake bribe and stormed up to the bedroom.

Spike nudged moonbeam and she went and stood outside the door, took a deep breath and said " But you're the best! There i said it"

"Uh. Please, moony, I said no!"

"Oh come on! Do you know how hard that was for me to say!" Only for spike to physically close her mouth.

"If that's the way you want to be, then fine." Spike repiled to twilight and pulled moonbeam away.

"Maybe we should take a walk, to calm you down "

"Good idea spike"

The two left and where slowly making their way into town once again.

"I can't believe you made me say me say that i thought she was the "

The ground shook and a mighty roar was heard from just inside the tree line.

Thats when snips and snails came running out "what is that!?" Spike pointed past the two.

Moonbeam glared at the foals "what did you do!"

They two out on a smug face and exclaimed

"Can't talk now."