"You were almost dead, Ashley. One more day up there and you would have been." He spoke quietly, looking into her eyes that never failed to make butterflies appear in his stomach.

"I know. But I had to."

"Why? You know how much it would hurt Tony if you died for him."

"I can explain. But I'm really hungry and I want to see everyone." She said. He sighed and nodded, as she slowly dropped her hands from his face. "We also need to talk, Steve. A talk that should have happened a long time ago."

"Okay." He said quietly and softly, making her give him a small smile. "Um, I'm gonna go get Bruce, and whilst he checks you I'm going to you some clothes." He spoke and stood, making Ashley look down to see her still wearing her suit.

"Yeah, thanks. Feels like I haven't showered in ages." She lifted her arm to smell her armpit and gagged at the smell that was coming from it. Steve smiled lightly at her before leaving the room to find Bruce.

Bruce came in not long after and before he checked her, he hugged Ashley and told her how good it was to see her. He then checked her vitals and was satisfied that she could get up and walk around if she could. Steve eventually came back with some clothes and the two men gave her some space to change. She walked out when she was ready, now wearing a Queen band tee and blue jeans, and the men lead her to the kitchen where some of the others were.

When Ashley walked into the kitchen from the corridor, Natasha instantly saw her and gasped, standing from the table and rushing over to her to hug her tight. Ashley hugged her back and waved to the others that were behind Nat as she did so.

"Thank god, you're okay." Natasha whispered, pulling away from the hug. She could see the colour was now back in Ashley's face, and that she had gained weight to look more like the Ashley they knew for so long. It was such a relief to see her recover so well. "You scared us half to death."

"Sorry. I'll explain everything later, okay?" Natasha nodded slowly at her words and looked to Steve for answer. All she got was a shoulder shrug from him.

"It's good to see you awake." Rhodey stepped foreword and hugged Ashley. "Tony's been going out of his mind with worry. But is what he said true? Were you really staving yourself for him?" Ashley looked around the room before nodding. "Why? Why would you do that?"

"As I said, I'll explain later. But right now, I'm hungry and want to see him. Where is Tony?"

"Taking a nap." Rhodey let her know.

"Okay. Carol?"

"Somewhere around."

"Ollie and George?"

"Walking your dog." Ashley breathed a sigh of relief hearing Cooper had survived. But it must have been hell for him not knowing where she was for a long time. "It's been real hard for both of them."

"Yeah." She sighed and looked down to her hands, then sniffed and put a smile on her face. "Is there any food?"

"Yeah, course." Rhodey went over to the kitchen, taking a plate and scooping some pasta onto it.

"Has Steve told you about-"

"Who we lost?" Ashley cut Nat off. "Yes. But I think I know a way we can get them back." She said, getting the attention of everyone.

"What? How?" Bruce asked, and Ashley motioned to the table. Nat helped her over to sit, before going to get her something to drink, whilst Bruce and Steve joined Ashley at the table, with Rhodey placing a plate of food in front of her.

"Oh jesus." She immediately grabbed her fork and started putting pasta into her mouth, moaning at the taste of it.

"Slow down, Ash." Bruce warned her, making her pause her eating. "You haven't eaten properly in days. Too much now could surprise your stomach and make you puke it all up."