Shinobu-kidnapped pt1

Requested by: @PillowWillowTree

"Y/n ~chan are you ready?" A woman yelled as she pulled your arm back and forth. It was Shinobu the insect pillar, you guys were dating and we're lucky enough to have a mission together. Your mission was to go to Tokyo to find out more about muzan. The trip wasn't long but Shinobu wanted to take a shortcut. "Ah y/n look". Shinobu said as you saw her eyes light up and her hand point towards a sign above your head. You looked up to see one of the best ramen shops in History. Their noodles were chewy yet firm, the broth warmed the souls of the ones who ate it not to mention the varieties of toppings to choose from. "Shinobu we can't stop here we have a mission". You said holding her chin and smiling. Even though You were younger than her, nobody could tell, you were taller and more logical but you guys made the perfect couple.

"Ah y/n come back why are you leaving me," Shinobu said confused as you randomly dashed off into the crowd. You had a great sense of smell almost as good as Tanjiro. "y/n don't leave me next time " Shinobu said as she finally caught up with you, trying to catch her breath. She stopped in her tracks her eyes widened 2x there normal size she drew her blade and looked at you. The infamous Muzan Kibutsuji stood in front of you two towering over you both like a tree offering shade. You had chased him all the way down to the outskirts of Tokyo. It confused you ,why would he run as powerful as he was instead of fighting.

"Shinobu wait " you screamed as she darted towards muzan trying to get the first blow. Time seemed to slow down as you ran to Shinobu to help her. "You guys are so dumb to think you can defeat me," Muzan says as he smirks and walks away. "Hey get back here so I can slash you and that pale skin". Shinobu says holding her blade up in a fighting stance next to you. "You guys aren't even worth my time". The demon says as he scoffs and walks away.

You barely had time to take a breath before you see Shinobu running towards Muzan, almost as if she is flying. Her purple and black gradient hair move in the wind with her butterfly hair clip. The moon reflected off her purple eyes while her haori flew along side her.
"Noooo Shinobu " . Like the speed of light, your girlfriend vanished, you were knocked out by the elegant demon and left in the darkness.

"Don't worry y/n i will find my way back"  Shinobu said reassuringly as she was swept away into the darkness.
********************************Finshed**************************************************

Kukoshibu: that's rough
Author: part 2 coming soon
Zenitsu: HOW DID A DEMON GET HERE
kukoshibu : o_o
Giyu: don't forget to check out the author's other books.
Gyomei: votes, comments, and request are appreciated
Word count=517