I turned to look at Uthman and he winked at me.

'And we have our favorite couple winning this. Please give it up for Uthman and Jade. We even have suggested couple names for them. Jaduth, Jaman, Uthade and a couple of others.'

The hall erupted into loud applauses again just as Uthman grabbed my hands and went to collect our award.

Yes. Our award and nobody's else.

We came back to our seat and immediately we sat down, Aanu called our names for the best couple again. I turned to look at Uthman and his expression mirrored mine. I did not actually expect us to win this but then, it depends on the students who voted.

After we collected the last award, we put everything on our table so we'd snap them together.

'See our black ladies oo.'

I said and winked at the awards. They all turned to look at me. Akin shook his head.

'Black lady ko, black bird ni.'

He was saved from my reply when Paul and Paulina walked to our table to snap pictures with us.

'You guys should definitely invite us to your wedding in the next eight years or so.'

Paul said when they were leaving and I pursued my lips. Wedding ke? But boo only smiled and said;

'Definitely. Of course.'

And he winked at me as the other couple walked away.

'The floor is open for dance now. Oya, come on guys, come and show me what you've got.'

That was the wake up call we needed. The DJ had hardly played Party Scatter by Fire Boy when the party actually scattered. The mates did not walk to the dance floor, they flew ni. Even Hana, Ayisha, Dan and Akin disappeared to the dance floor before I could even blink. Girls started grinding boys and doing all sort of ridiculous dance move. I just picked my drink and started drinking.

God forbid I dance any ridiculous dance.

I felt Uthman's eyes on me and I looked up.

'Are we not going to dance?'

I shrugged. 'I don't know how to dance.'

'Wow, says the girl whose body is already dancing to the music.'

I stilled my body. I did not even know I was already dancing. Well, I'm a sucker for music so I guess I have no control over my body when it comes to dancing.

'Well, I'm not dancing like that'

I pointed to Keji and Caleb. She was openly grinding him and the idiot was obviously turned on by the look on his face.

Uthman smiled and shrugged.

'Well, let's just go to the dance floor.'

He stood up and held out his left hand. I took it and allowed him to lead me to the dance floor. He did not even have to ask me I twirled into the dance floor because one of my favorite music was on; Wizkid's Azonto.

One minute, I was dancing like I'd on a normal day, the next minute, I had my back to Uthman and I was grinding him.

This is definitely the Zee in me.

Stop blaming Zee Joor. This is you. You! You! You!

Uthman held me by my waist while I cotinued shaking and whining my waist to the music. My hands automatically reached out to the back of my head and they reached for his neck so I could wrap around his neck. He moved him even closer to him and I heard him mutter something inaudible.