Chapter 10. workaholic

Two months later

   Yushiro worked night and day to help out with the bills, rent, and deposit. Mino was proud of him,but was worried also. The neko has worked non-stop over the past couple of weeks. " i'm fine, dont worry mino " the neko said as he was getting ready for his shift. It is december now and no snow has fallan. " just take a day off! Your over working kitty. So i should be worried, you and your health " the male said as he stood with his arms crossed. The neko shrugged and continued to get ready. He put on his old carmal colored jacket and a white scarf. " nyaa~ i love you " he said giving his boyfriend a quick kiss on the lips.

     Mino wrapped his arms around the neko's waist and hugged him. Hiding his face in the crook of Yushiro's neck, smelling him and giving slight kisses. " do you know what today is?... " he whispered into the other male's ear. The neko shrugged slightly, not knowing what day it is. Mino then looked to the neko, there eyes looking to eachother. " Its christmas and our anniversary.... You forgot from working all the time " he said with a frown. Yushiro looked to mimo wide eyed " oh...shit " he said slowly. The other male nodded and runned his fingered through his hair.

     " i...i'm sorry nyaa " the neko said as his ears folded back and his tail hang close to the floor. Yushiro had slight tears in his eyes, he hid his face in his hands.

      How could i forget....

       Something so important...

Like christmas and our anniversary..

     mino looked to his crying boyfriend " i knew i shouldnt have made you get a job... " he said putting his arms around the neko. Yushiro cried into mino's chest, forgetting about his shift at work. " i'm sorry... I..i sor- " the neko repeated in a muffled voice. Mino held him tightly in his arms, soothing him in his embrass. " its alright... I love you anyway.. Doesnt matter if you forgot something important.. " mino said in as he petted the neko.

    The neko sniffled and shaked his head " its not right... " he said looking up to his boyfriend. Mino smiled and kissed the neko's nose. He let go of yushiro and grabbed a small box from under the sofa. " here kitty.. I got this for you, its an anniversary preasent " mino said with a sly smile. Yushiro slowly grabbed it and opened the box. Inside was a bag of katnip, a note ,and ring. He looked up to mino, then back to the box. He grabbed the note,and started to read it.

==============

      Note:
Yushiro your one of a kind,cute,small,weird, and a neko. We have been going out for three years now. And i love you with all my heart. Will you be forever mine? Will you marry me?
~ Mino boxxed

==============

The neko looked up with wide eyes,then to the small ring in the box. " ny-nyaa... I ..YESS! " the neko said hugging the other tightly. Yushiro was happy with joy that day and later on that night.

They had make-up sex, lots of lovin that night. In the morning they exchanged gifts,after Yushiro went shopping of course.

A/N: Hi~ Cat_pillow here... Sorry for the late update but here you go. Another chapter will be made,don't worry it won't end in the next chapter... Yet.. Well hope you had a great christmas, and thanks for reading my book silent readers. =^^=