Chapter 14. Morning

{Yushiro's POV}

I awoke to the sound of scratching at the bedroom door. It's was seven o'clock in the morning and I had no work today. Mino was still asleep as I got up. I had pj pants on when I opened the door. The small kitten rubbed at my leg with its body. " Aww, come on in " I said as I closed the door.
The kitten jumped up on the bed as I climbed in. Mino turned onto his side facing me, wrapping his arm around my waist. I blushed at the action he made in his sleep. The kitten came up and lay on my pillow. Mino nuzzled in his sleep and slightly pulling at me to be engulfed in his scent. I joined into his embrace and smelled his scent. I loved how he does this in the morning.
The kitten dozed off as so did I. Mino started to wake up after fifteen minutes went by. He kissed my head and tried to slip my pants off. I smacked his hand away. " wha-? " He said half way as I interrupted. " The kitten is in here, no touchy Nyaa " I told him as I nuzzled into his neck. He looked around and saw the kitten on the pillow. I gave him a few kisses and rubbed his arm. " sorry, you know the rules."
He pouted " Cock block " he said while gripping his short hair. I looked to him confused but didn't ask. We have to be patient and responsible. " I love you Nyaa~ " I told him before licking his nose. He smiled to me and kissed my lips "I love you as well Kitty."

Cat_pillow here! What name should we give to the kitten? Comment a name below my muffins!!

~ Cat_pillow ♥