Filler

After all the playing around, we finally went back to the room. I haven't seen my Kylie in so long. I can't wait to see her.

"Forgiveness" LJ asked

"Not exactly... yet" I said

"Ok" he said confused

I looked out the window. I can't let him off that easy. I mean come on, he just up and left. I know he says it was a misunderstanding but I'm not really buying it.

We showed up to the room and nobody was here. We walk in and I see my parents and Kylie. She was sittin in my mom's lap. I walked up to her and gave her a kiss on her forehead. I held close like I haven't seen her in forever. LJ finally walked in. I feel awkward having him here, for some reason.

I changed Kylie's diaper. When she heard LJ's voice, she smiled. Well, that's a good sign. I changed her clothes and put her pajamas on. We all fell asleep. Kylie slept between us.

*Next Day*

I had to get ready for the performance. My entire family are gonna watch tonight. I have my parents, my family, and my brothers here. LJ was talking to someone, which I have no idea. My parents went to the grandstand with Kylie. I was saddling up Viper.

As I was saddling up, all I hear is a anger voice. Which was LJ. Who the hell is he arguing with?

"Your lying... no... I cant... bye"

I closed the saddle compartment, and went into the dressing room to change. After I'm all dressed, I come out, and I hear another argument going on. What the hell is he doing?

"Leave me the hell alone..."

He comes around the trailer and he is mad. I left him alone, because I don't even wanna know. I hopped on my horse and rode off.

"Hey!" LJ shouted

I rolled my eyes and turned around.

"What" I said

"Your forgetting something" he said and walked closer

"And that is" I asked

"I lo- where's your ring" he said

Think Jade... Think Jade..

"I left it in the trailer.. because my reins keeps gettin caught" I lied

Well the ring is at the trailer but the rein part, I lied about.

"Why can't you put it around your neck... like you always said you would" he said slightly arguing

"My chain broke.. ok.. now let me go" I said and yanked me hand away

Geez! What the hell is his deal? I rode towards you brothers. They looked at me, like if I'm some stranger. I see LJ sittin at the trailer, which I think is best for him. He is fired up for some reason. I pushed him out of my mind and focus on tonight's run.

The team roping wa starting, Cade and I were the last team out. The team roping was tough tonight. A four flat was leading the round. I am pumped but I also need to stay calm. Cade and I rode into the box. I hear the crowd roar, once they heard my name. Luke is spotting me, Jesse is pushing my steer out. I called for it, and reached. All I had was two coils in my hand and I quickly dallied. I set the steer up at the corner for Cade. He grabbed up around the corner. We ran a 3.7. The crowd roared and I tipped my hat to my family. We did a victory lap. I am back baby!

"You had me nervous Jade" Cade said

"Hahaha... I was nervous the way I threw it. Because I normally don't throw that kind of loop.. plus you need to fill your permit card.. remember.. so why not fill it on our first rodeo" I said

"True..but that was one heck of a reach and handle" he said again

We rode back to the trailer and unsaddled. I see no LJ insight. The hell did he run to? Great! Here we go again. Oh well...I got few weeks off, and we can head home tomorrow. I miss being home as well. But Cade is heading out with Cody.

"Well see ya in Okie Jade" Cade said

"Yeah..see ya" I said and waved.

They were heading out tonight. My parents are flying out tonight too. They brought Kylie back. They said audios to us. Off to the airport. Luke and Jesse already left with my second rig. They were heading to Okie as well. I had my main rig and we were heading home. I put the horses up and fed them. Kylie was still sleeping in her stroller.

I took her inside and left her in her small crib. While I change into my basketball shorts and tshirt. I crawled into bed, and I brought Kylie with me. We laid in our cubby hole. We both fell asleep.

*Morning*

I got up and Kylie was awake. I got up and made a bottle for her. Then I burped her and again she fell back to sleep. While she was sleeping, I started loading up the horses. Once everything was set, I walk around and I see LJ sitting on the steps.

"Morning" he mumbled

"Morning... excuse me.. I need to get Kylie and will be on our way home" I said and he got up.

I grabbed Kylie and walked back out. I locked the trailer door and took her to the truck. I buckled her into her carseat. I closed the back door. LJ was standing there, sad as can be.

"I'm sorry" he said

"Uh... about what"

"They way I acted yesterday"

"Ah... well... let's go home" I said and got on the driver side

And off we went back to Decatur.

-----------------------------------------------------------

What was LJ arguing about?

Vote/Comment