More Surprises

I can't believe it. This place is actually ours. But what will happen to his and mine. I mean I just bought that place. We can't afford three places especially with this one. Seriously, this is just to much to take in. Believe me, I love this place. I'm dead silence for awhile. I don't know if it's because he told me this is our new place or shocked about how we can afford three different places.

"Jade. You alright" LJ asked

"Umm.. uh.. yeah"

"Is this too much"

"Well.. to be honest.. yeah. I mean how can we afford three spots. You have Oklahoma and then my Texas house. Now this one. LJ how did yo-"

"Jade I'm trying to give you everything. Baby just please don't argue on this. "

"I'm not gonna argue with you. What I'm saying is how are we gonna control three different places"

"Well I already rented my place. I don't know what your gonna do with yours"

"I guess we could use this as our winter break home"

"You sure"

"Positive. Who rented out your place"

"Cody"

"Really"

"Yeah. He said he got tired of bunking in with Kollin and Tyler"

"Oh"

I shut my mouth and looked back out into the ocean. This place can't be that bad. Look what we can do every day. I've always wanted to ride horses on a beach and he scratched it off of my bucketlist. We could use this as our get away. Sometimes the road can be a pain and you wanna take a short break. But in reality there are no breaks when you're rodeo'n for a living. I guess I can get use to this place. We will be here for a week; I think.

LJ and I continued to walk along the shoreline. I look down and I see the salty water wash the sand off of Jet's hooves. I'm enjoying this moment and I had to take a pic. I pulled out my phone and told LJ we should take a picture. We both smiled and it was perfect. So making this my wallpaper.

"Babe send me that pic" LJ said

"Ok"

He kissed my cheek and we turned around. This guy is amazing. Who would knew he would plan something like this. I never told him my bucketlist at all. It's like he can read me like a picture book. He knows all my pet peeves and tales.

We both made it back to the barn. LJ slid off first and then he helped me. He put Jet back in the stall. He fed the horses while I filled up their troughs. I have four other horses at home and I got six more. Boy, they just keep coming and coming don't they. LJ got done feeding and I just finish filling the last trough.

We locked hands and walked back to our house. He opened the back door for me and I walked in. I walked towards the kitchen to start dinner but he stopped me.

"Nope. You ain't cooking." LJ said

"Why"

"Cause we, my dear are going out. I got you an outfit it's upstairs and you can thank me later. Now go" he said while gesturing me to walk upstairs

"Can I ask where"

"Nah.. just wouldn't be fun if I spoil it"

"Pwease"

"Go Jade"

"Fine"

"I love you too"

Hmmm? I wonder where we're going at this time of night. I walked up the stairs and into the bedroom. I see a black dress on the bed, well more like a sundress. It had a pair of brown square toed boots to go along with it. I'm speechless right now. I took a quick shower, did a Lil touch up on my make up. Now I had to do something with my hair. Should straighten it or curl it? I think I'll go with the curls.