vampire in love

it was a clear night millions of stars, I, the beautiful vampire temptress, Elizabeth was walking through the woods on this late night dressed in a crimson and off white busty dress and bare feet a simple Daisy crown on my head, thou I'm over 250 years old I appear no older then 15. though you'd never know my secret to look upon my beautiful young volumtionous body, dress tight in all the right places, but all men take their attention to bestow it upon me most graciously. I come to a clearance in the woods a small town with maybe 20 families intown. I see what I came for, there he is flirting with the lady's, outside of the saloon, obviously drunk on moon shine it is James a mortal that I grew to love, this egotistical handsome man he uses his charm good looks and intelligence to persuade women to give him there purity and virtue, in exchange for a passion filled evening with a man that was truely gifted in pleasing the opposite sex. I walk into a patch of moon light my blues eyes almost glowing. my pale skin luminescent my long chestnut brown hair in curls hanging to my waist, he only has to take one glance to know who I am and why I came, he next to runs to be by my side, my beautiful Elizabeth "you have returned to me. in a fit of lust no doubt" he added with a playful grin. "of coarse my love, you breakable little doll. I have come like always for passion" I tease back.

he makes his move for my arm to lead me to his shack of a home, I whisper almost hiss a" follow me" I walk him to a barn farther out intown, this should be suitable to have no intrusions, I slowly undress him with the same passion his eyes had undressed early that night. using this moral for his God given gifts of love and passion, he always made me feel like a goddess instead of an immortal that God had damned, survival based soully on human blood, yet year after year sence he was 11 years old I have come for his love, come for his excepates for his passion toward this undead girl. Even though he has much passed his 34 year of life. I allow him the control, his passions making us scream in ecstasy for more then 4 hours. the poor mortal ended in a pile in the hay sweaty and unclothed. smile from ear to ear. I look at the sky after I watch him sleep for a few hours. its getting to be close to morning I must go. I kiss him lightly on the forehead, and start off straighting my dress and hair as I go. I went almost 100 years as a nomad no one to hold me to anything a free but very lonely life. then I met her Anne, a girl left for dead after several man forcefully took her innocence and left her half dead courpe in the woods for the animals to find. I found her gave her my sort of a life but she's always been grateful and faithfully with me for 150 years. I see her mint green dress almost floating ahead of me. her dark cocoa skin deep piercing green eyes long curly chestnut hair. "Anne mY sweet Lover, I have come for you. I want to love your body till we convince summer to become fall to fit your beauty" she runs to me smushing her breasts into mine our plush lips interweaving. she playfully pushes me down I allow her to pleasure me fully under the shadows of my skirt. we finish in each others arms for the sun rise. without her I'd feel like just another soulless monster, she sees me as the giver of second chances, the queen of undieing love. for her I'd be anything, I'd find a way to be the stars in her darkness. she had met James once years ago when he was still a boy. she did not see my infatuation with this mortal, and made me promise never to turn him, if I need something like that for 70 years who cares. I just hope I can keep them both forever.