"It's me." Haechan says confidently. "It has to be."

"Winwin!" She says proudly, causing both Donghyuck and Renjun to gasp.

"The audacity!" Haechan exclaims.

"Wah I never thought I could dislike Sicheng for anything." Renjun says in disbelief, shaking his head. "But she lowkey hated me after finding out we were soulmates so if it wasn't Winwin it would still be anyone else."

"You guys hadn't even met when this aired though so..." Haechan says checking the date of the video.

"Yes we had, you can tell cause she covered up the birthmark." Renjun adds. Both of them agreed that the birthmark is quite obvious so Jaein decided to cover it up, to avoid speculation as it didn't stand out too much with her skin colour. So a lot of people wouldn't have noticed it anyways.

"Wait but the date says the second of September twenty-eighteen." confused Haechan says, showing Renjun the date.

" We met on August twenty-third." Renjun pauses. "Twenty-eighteen." Haechan gasps loudly. His face full of shock.

"Are we even friends? Am I not important to you? How could ya'll  keep this from me??" Haechan interrogates as he shakes Renjun in hopes of getting answers. "I feel so betrayed."

"I kept it from everyone, not just you!" Renjun answers as he's being shaked. Haechan stops and pouts.

"I'm leaving, I'm obviously not special." Haechan says, leaving dramatically out of the room. "Also, I suggest looking up her Kprofile."

-----------------------

Fullsun

Heheh i know yur secret

Oh shizz i forgot i saw you there

Dont tell anyone hyuck or istg

he didn't know who yur brother is

I mean fair enough i never actually told

him

ya'll weird

also can you guys please work it out

we will.

------------------

"Jaein was that okay?" Suyoung asks Jaein, who was slumped on the floor of the practice room. She was a mess, her hair was unkempt and her shirt was covered with small coffee stains. The members have tried offering help, but she continues to push them away, not wanting them involved in her personal problems.

"Huh?" Jaein has been living on the soulmate pill for more than two weeks, she's been expecting Renjun to call, but she is yet to receive it. She's considered calling him first, but she never got to it.

"I was asking about the dance, Jaein, we have a show in three days, get your act together!" Suyoung orders. Jaein nods before standing up and helping her members with the dance. She didn't tell Renjun about the show in Osaka because she was only going to be there for a few days. But now she can no longer trust that things will be fine. To be honest she cares more about Renjun's health than hers. She might have to sit this one out.

"Unnie, can I skip the Osaka show?" Jaein asks her manager after the practice. She had waited for everyone else to leave but Cheri insisted on waiting for her.

"Huh? Wait, you want to skip the show?" Cheri butts in. Jaein sends her a glare.

"Jaein you can't just skip a show? Is something wrong?" Jisoo asks, concerned.