(17) Over The Edge

We've recorded several songs and every so often, my phone is make a random beeping noise. I'm not getting notifications or anything, but it keeps beeping. I have no clue what's even wrong with my phone. The guy that works on the sound takes my phone and heard the sound And smirks.

"You're being tracked, Hun," he says lightly laughing.

"What?" I ask in disbelief.

"Someone set up a tracking device in your phone and they are tracking you."

"That doesn't make any sense. The only people who could possible get my phone is..." Then it hit me. "They did not!!"

"I can take it out and destroy it if you want."

"I have a better idea. Do you could you just take it out for me?"

"Sure."

"Oh girls!!" I call. They come through the door looking at me oddly. "Who's up for a game of revenge?"

A smirk finds it's way across their face.

"What do you have in mind?" Blaire ask.

"How about taping the tracking device to a remote controlled airplane and speeding it up and over a cliff," I say watching Randy, the guy at the music table, take out the tracking chip.

"Yes!! And then you could start tweeting out suspicious tweets," Oaklyn suggest.

"Then they'll think that something bad has happened to me."

"I have a plane that I won't need again," Randy pipes in still focused on the chip implanted on my phone.

I walk over to Oaklyn's laptop and login into my Twitter.

Let's start with these bittersweet tweets, shall we?

"I don't know what I did to make you hurt me."

"You left me scattered in pieces and just laughed at me."

"I'm taking matters into my own hands and dealing with this my way."

"Forget apologizes, I'm leaving."

"Little did you know I was getting stronger, now I'm this."

"Kiss me goodbye, Losers."

"Well, Bye.

Kisses, Melody!"

Little would they know, that not to raise suspicion, the girls were doing the same thing since it is a part of one of our new songs.

I laughed about all of the calls I started receiving from everyone. Randy handed me the remote control to the airplane that has a visual as to where the plane is going and a release button on the basket that will carry the tracking chip. We go to the rooftop and release the plane to go into the air. At first, I kept a good speed, but when I reached the closer to the beach destination I speed up the Airplane to a fast speed. As soon as the plane was over the edge, I pressed release and switched cameras to watch the chip drop into the waving water and sand below.

Oaklyn pats me on the back and we all start laughing.

That edge was simply just the ramp down to the beach below, so all they would see was the chip falling into the water and then malfunctioning since "It isn't waterproof" Quote Randy.

Jake's POV [Exciting right]

I knew what I had said was too rude. I shouldn't have pushed her. Now she's gone. I never thought she would break like this. Then again, I rarely saw her cry. She was always so strong 24/7. I know what I did was such a bad move, but I didn't think she would find out. I thought I could still keep my playboy ways while being a good guy to her. She was loyal and I was not. I knew this would wind up biting me, but I didn't think that it would eat me.