66. Ready Set Let's Go

Comincia dall'inizio

He took a sip from the mug. Sam and Dylan looked at Dean and Natalia suspiciously and adjusted their shirts. They inhaled deeply, rubbed their foreheads and looked down at the book on which Sam had been sleeping.

"Well... Um... Dyl and I finally found something on the Seal of Solomon, but - it's really weird," Sam said.

"Yeah, hit us!" He sniffed before taking a sip.

"All right." Sam began reading from the book. "Then Mighty Solomon commanded unto his priests 'Bind my Seal'. But the jewel was of the cosmos."

"Jewel of the cosmos? What does that mean?"

Dylan shrugged. "We don't know. Maybe a-a meteorite?"

Dean considered his words. "Mm. Yeah, maybe. Well, forget what it is. Where the hell would that be?"

Sam and Dylan tossed their hands in frustration. "It doesn't say."

Dean sighed. "Okay, so we've got the blood of a holy man, we've got fruit of the Tree of Life, but this piece of Kryptonite, we've been through every book in this place, and we've got squat."

Sam rubbed his forehead. "Yeah. All right, I guess we should check the archives again." He and Dylan stood and headed out of the room.

"Great," Dean and Natalia muttered sarcastically.

ARCHIVES

Sam, Natalia, Dylan and Dean entered the room and turned on the lights. There were four long rows of library style shelves lined with books and stacks of papers, several trunks haphazardly full of books and a table with four chairs.

Sam rolled up his sleeves. "All right. Dylan and I go left, you and Nat go right."

Sam and Dylan headed to the left side of the room. Dean and Natalia dropped their heads back, bored and frustrated.

"I love books," Dean and Natalia said in a more sarcastic tone.

Dean and Natalia shook their fists in a fake cheer and moved to the right side of the room. Sam, Natalia, Dylan and Dean pulled books from the shelves and sat at the table to begin reading. They continued to select and bring back more material until the table was full of books. Eventually Dean looked up from the book he was reading with an expression of success that drew Sam, Natalia and Dylan's attention.

"What?" Sam, Natalia and Dylan asked.

Dean, who was just being silly, replied, "Nothin'."

Dean threw a book through a shelf in frustration. He sat at the table, asleep while sitting up. Sam noticed and slapped the table to get Dean's attention. They continued to sit and toss material away from them as they found nothing.

Natalia brushed down a wave of nausea and muttered, "I hate morning sickness."

Dylan took her hand and kissed it. "Need anything darlin'?"

"I think I'm okay for now."

KITCHEN

Sam and Dylan walked into the kitchen and caught a glimpse of their backs in the mirror. They saw the post-it notes.

"Oh, come on. Are you kidding me? Dean!" Sam yelled.

Dylan frowned. "Oh, son of a -- Natalia!"

Sam and Dylan tried to pull the notes off of their shirts when Dean and Natalia came in the other door, the latter carrying a box.

"Sa -- Hey," Dean and Natalia greeted.

"Are you two serious?" Sam and Dylan retorted.

"What?"