Kapitel Eins

"What's up, daddio?" I ask my dad, who is currently touring with his band, over Skype.

"Nothing much, baby girl." he said smiling. Even though we've never met each other in person, we can still be talking through Skype.

"Guess what!" I yelled excitedly.

"What, what, what?!" He said laughing.

"I got you gift today!" I yelled. October 5th was my birthday... It's currently December 10th. The present was almost two months late, but I didn't care. At least he remembered me.

"You were supposed to get it the day of your birthday, damn postal service." He muttered.

"It's fine! Don't worry. I love it! I've been wanting a Go Pro forever. It meant a lot to me." I said holding up my Go Pro HERO.

"I'm glad you like it. What are you going to use it for?" He asked.

"Skiing and hopefully when aunt Lesa and uncle Robby take me to Florida this summer." I said.

"I see you got your glasses." He said, looking at me through the screen.

"Yeah, I love them! But, grandma Eleanore said I would probably hate them in a few years." I said.

"Maybe, what color are they? I can't really see."

"Black in the front, but blue on the sides."

"Oh, cool." He said. His head twisted around from the noise that was coming from outside his bunk.

"Tino! Who are you talking to?" The person asked. I couldn't identify the voice, but it was either Mark or Austin.

"I'm talking to Jen!" He lied. They don't know about me, and probably won't anytime soon. Which is a bummer, but it's his life. It's now or never, he's not going to live forever. I guess he choose the Other box instead of now or never. He probably filled it in with Later.

"Well, you've gotta go. It's time for sound check." The voice that I now identified as Mark said.

"Alright!" Dad called back to Mark. "Bye, baby girl."

"Bye bye, Zing Daddy Millionaire." I said laughing.

"Love ya."

"Love ya too." I said as I pressed end.

Now, you might want to know how I'm his daughter. Well, my mom, who committed suicide the day after we got out of the hospital when I was born, lived in California for a couple years and met Tino, my dad, and you know they did the do. They were both 16 and it was at a party. Eventually I was born on October 5, 2002 and on the 7th my mom committed suicide. My dad never got to meet me because 1, my mom never told him she was pregnant, and 2, he wouldn't have noticed because my family moved to New Jersey a couple weeks after the party. When I was five my aunt had a kid, who I absolutely hate. Also that's the year my family finally got contact to my dad, but we never met in real life.

Well, now you know my life.

-----•-----

Y'all can go to sleep now, little bitch-bugs. Just kidding, but go the fuck to sleep. I know your reading this at 3:00 AM, now go to sleep.

Just kidding, again. Well, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!

x Eve x