Kazuichi Soda

*This execution is called Friendless
(This will be more understandable if you have seen a character analysis on him)
Kazuichi climbs a ladder leading up to the roof of a tall building, his hands are tied together by an unknown face after he gets to the top. Unexpectedly, a weird machine comes up and places a pair of headphones on Kazuichi's head that are connected to somewhere that only monokuma knows.
It appears darker as the sky is turning a blue/purple color. An audio tape starts to play in the headphones, kazuichi listens since he is unable to take them off.
Audio: "Remember how you got betrayed by your best friend? Missed out on fun school trips, you even went from glasses to contacts and dyed your hair after wanting to change your appearance so bad!"
The audio went on and on reminding Kazuichi of his past/things he tried to forget. It went on so long; it was like torture. Kazuichi looked up to the sky.
"Gee, am i really that bad? Ah, what was my true purpose anyway. No matter how you die you end up gone anyway."
The audio gets louder and louder with more trauma for him to hear.
Kazuichi turns around and looks down to see how high up he is. He turns his back to edge, one wrong step and he could fall.
"It was fun while it lasted, but i'm friendless anyway."
And before you'd expect it, Kazuichi jumps, falling to his death making this a suicide execution. (Monokuma had purposely wanted the audio to make him feel so bad that this would happen)