ch.1

As a child izuku midoriya was always care free. He would play with his 'friend' katsuki bakugo or as he like to call him 'kacchan'.

They were the best of friend until kasuki got his quirk.

When katsuki got his quirk he start to bully,tell names at others.but his mainly bully the one the only DEKU.

It was then when little deku went to the quirk doctor to see if he has a quirk or not.

IZUKU POV.

When me and mum where told that I was quirkless I was speechless.

'but I can attract small objects to me and my husband can breathe fire so how can my son be quirkless?!?' My mum asked very worried about me.

'i'm sorry ma'am but if you take a look at is x-ray  you'll see that izuku has two joints in his pinkie toe instead of one.' The doctor said with a hint of sadness in he's words.

Time skip wwwwwoooooo!!!!!!

When we went home my mom told dad the new and he tried to comfort me saying stuff like ''it ok.'' And ''I know you'll be a great hero.''

Time skip 4 year.......yay?

KATSUKI POV.

After school I went home to find my old hag crying and my dad comfort her.

''what happened to you you old hag.''I asked annoyed and a bit confused.

''Inko and hisashi were kill in a villain attack.'' She said before crying.

Ch.1 is over. Sorry if it's not good it is my first ever story so please tell me what I can do to write better. Thank you for reading I'll update when I can.