Chapter 3

"Judith quit? Why?" Bruce looked up at Paddy from his notebook. He was jotting down ideas for songs when she had come in to tell him the news.

"Her Son just had a baby. She wants to be there for him." Paddy sat across from Bruce, sipping at a cup of tea.

Bruce didn't know what to say. He really enjoyed having Judith in the house. She would try to avoid being at the house alone with him, but Bruce had made himself look busy while Paddy was out so she would have to watch the boys.

He ran his hand through his hair, running his fingers through the long strands, "What about our boys? What about Griffin and Austin?"

Paddy shrugged her shoulders, "They'll miss them, as will I. But we'll be fine. Anyway, I thought you didn't want a nanny any longer."

Bruce knew they didn't need a nanny. Now that the boys weren't babies any longer, they could go out on tour with them. But he had to admit that he would miss seeing her. He found her smart, kind, and most of all, sexy. Bruce's libido was as high as ever, and ever since Paddy had given birth to the boys, she was never in the mood for sex. It felt like she always had an excuse, "I'm tired" or "Not now, I just put the boys to bed and they'll hear us." Bruce didn't want to cheat on her, but it was hard not to. Especially when he had willing, horny girls on the road that would practically throw themselves at him. He had indulged himself in some heavy petting sessions with several girls. He went as far as receiving oral sex from them, but he never went all the way. That would be the ultimate betrayal.

Judith had ignited that familiar spark of lust in Bruce. He knew she wasn't the least interested in him, after all, he was the same age as her Son. She saw him as such. Bruce had a very active imagination, and was able to undress Judith with his mind. He imagined her on her knees, between his legs, taking his whole length in her mouth. More than once he had wanked himself into a mind blowing orgasm thinking about her.

Bruce sighed and looked up at Paddy, "I know we don't need a nanny. There isn't much we do need...but it was nice having her around. The boys will miss her, and I will to. I'll miss seeing her interact with them."

Paddy put down her cup of tea and grabbed Bruce's hands, she pulled him into a gentle kiss, "We'll work things out, don't worry love. And Judith will always be welcome at our house. I'm sure she'll be around to see the boys."

Bruce wrapped his arms around her, "I sure do hope so." Of course, Paddy didn't know about Bruce's own selfish wants.

——————————————————————————————
Bruce was home alone with Griffin and Austin. Paddy had gone to a Doctor's appointment and was going to meet up with some friends afterward. He hadn't realized how much work it was to keep a 3 year old and a 1 year old. He was constantly running after them, pulling things out of their mouths, stopping fights...it was non-stop. He had no idea how Judith or Paddy could do it.

He had finally gotten Griffin to sleep and was sitting with Austin reading him a book. The young boy looked up at Bruce and smiled. "I love you Daddy."

Bruce felt a tug at his heart. The boys weren't used to having Bruce at home for long periods of time. When he'd come back from tour they would usually shy away from him for a couple of days. It broke his heart, but he knew that at that age if they didn't see him on a daily basis, he was practically a stranger. Now that he was no longer in Maiden, he would try and not have such a hectic touring schedule as he did when he was with them. He wanted to be a Father to them.

"Daddy?" Austin was curled up on Bruce's lap, wrapping his little fingers on a strand of hair, "Why did Judith leave?"

Bruce shut the book they were reading and wrapped his arms around his Son. "She had to go home and take care of her grandson."

"Does she not love us anymore?"

Bruce hadn't realized how big of a role she played in their lives. The boys adored her. Bruce wasn't close to his mother, and Paddy's family was in America, so Judith was as close to a Grandmother to the boys as they could get. She had been in their lives since Austin was just a few months old.

Bruce gave his Son a kiss, "Austin, Judith loves you and your brother very much. She'll come around to visit, I promise."

Austin nodded, "OK. I love Judith, and I love you too Daddy." he yawned and closed his eyes, fingers still idly playing with Bruce's hair.

"I love you too Son." Bruce gave him a soft kiss. He made a mental note to call Judith in the morning. He had to let her know how much the boys missed her. Maybe they could set a playdate together.

Bruce wondered if he didn't fancy Judith if he would take the same measure to make his boys happy. He hoped he would....