party

im warning you now this chapter is very cringe lmao I wrote it a while ago tho so im sorry <3

"y/n get up" your best friend said as he lightly shook you awake "it's 12:10 we need to start moving". "10 more minutes" you responded almost slurring your words." you said that the last 3 times i told you to wake up". he responded you smiled and got out of bed. you then took the next hour or so to get ready which took about an hour.
this is the outfit you chose to wear ⬇

   (if you don't like or this outfits not your style imagine yourself in something else!! )you put on your choice of makeup and was finishing up getting ready when jimmy startled you, as he popped into the room "you look gorgeous"

you put on your choice of makeup and was finishing up getting ready when jimmy startled you, as he popped into the room "you look gorgeous". jimmy said with a cheeky smile. "you look prettier" you responded with a giggle.

"let's go dork" he smiled after rolling his eyes at your comment back to him

at the party.

"where are everyone's cars?"
you asked jimmy as he parked in chris's driveway. there was only silence. you glanced over at jimmy who had an unfamiliar smirk on his face "let's go" he said. "okay?" you said nervous and confused.

you and jimmy both walked up chris's driveway onto his sidewalk than to his front door. jimmy grabbed the door and opened it "ladies first" he said "then-"

"SUPRISEEEE" you heard multiple voices scream. you immediately jumped but then smiled when you realized what was happening
"aww, you guys" you said. seconds after you came through the door chandler and chris both walked up to you with a bundle of roses in their hands they proceeded to hand them to you

"y/n..." you heard jimmy's voice
you then turned around. "ever since the day i met you, i thought you were one of the sweetest and kindest souls i met. i always feel safe and happy when im with you. your constantly on my mind and i care about you so much, so may i ask you, will you be my girlfriend". (or boyfriend it doesn't matter)?

"jimmy of course". you felt arms around you. you heard cheers and hollers around you, you had a feeling in your stomach.

a weird feeling. it felt like there was a fire in your stomach as jimmy hugged you it was weird but you liked it you couldn't figure it out but it wasn't something you wanted to forget. "thank you so much".

YOU GUYS I REALLY NEED IDEAS HELP
im gonna start doing custom chapters so just comment ideas :)