cheater cheater pumkin eater prt 3

(TYSM FOR 2K READS)
"ugh what" you mumbled as you got woken up by your puppy licking your face. your friend got the puppy for you as a gift so you would "feel better" about jimmy but it all just made you more exhausted even though you did love the puppy. "alright im up". You lifted your multiple blankets off of you and slipped on some slides you didn't really care the way you looked you just needed to take your dog outside. You open the door and walk down a couple of stairs and let milo (puppy) outside to use the bathroom. after a couple of minutes he ran back to you and you guys both went back inside and back into your apartment.

"time to take a nap milo". he waited for you to pick him up so you could put him in his kennel for a bit. after that you went in your room and laid back down on your bed. you decided you weren't actually that tired so you just scrolled around on your phone.

you got on instagram and eventually over time you got curious you searched "chris_thememegod" and he popped up immediately because you were following him. You scroll through his page and had a couple happy moments and a couple sad moments of course. you had gotten over jimmy almost fully but of course you do still miss him and all that.

you scrolled all the way back down to when you were still there with jimmy and you were in the pictures with chris.

it truly hurt like nothing else. chris, karl, chandler. jimmy. its been months. jeez.

it was absolutely killing you to not talk to him let alone his friends.
you tapped "message" even though you were 99% sure Chris was not going to text you back. but it was worth a try.

"hey chris imysm and i was just wondering how you are doing!! congrats on tucker btw. so proud of you!! also no harsh feelings :) ily nerd<33"

god that was really awkward for me. but you and chris ( out of everyone) were the closest. you both got along very well.  you got tired again so you took a nap for a couple hours and woke back up and took the dog out again like usual. you checked no text back.

It had been about 2 days later and at this point you really weren't expecting a text back from chris but then you surprisingly got one late at night

                  @chris_thememegod
 heyyy!! it's so nice to talk to you and i also miss you sm :/ im so sorry i've been trying to reach out but jimmy removed basically all ways of talking to you, i'm sure if he found out I was talking to you right now he would get really upset with me :( its okay tho because i will risk that for you!! we need to see each other soon, seriously.

im so sorry i haven't updated in a pretty long time but thank you guys so incredibly much for 2K reads i don't think you guys understand how much it means to me. <<33