Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

LEGACY

So here I am on the edge of the pack territory with Dylan and Christian. You’re probably wondering why. Well it all started when…

-Flashback-

I found the twins over by the swings, in the park on the west side of the Hachette pack territory.

“What are you rats doing?” I shouted at them from a metre or so away.

“We were wondering how long it would take you to find us.” Dylan replied.

“Sure you were.”

“OK, let’s cut the bullshit,” Chris spoke out loud. “Let’s go to the boarder of the territory and find us some rouges.”

Hmm, should’ve known this was coming, the twins and I love finding rouges and annoy the shit out of them. Until a couple of guys who are doing the rounds come along and ruin our fun. Kill joys.

 -End of Flashback-

So here we are looking for some rouges to annoy. The twins make sure that none of the male rouges become my mate, which I don’t really care, as long as my mum gets off my back.

“Hmm, what do we have here?” a voice came.

“It seems like 3 pups.” Another voice came.

Where the fuck are these voices coming from?

“Legacy,” Dylan whispered to me. “Get behind me.”

I stand behind Dylan, while Chris stands next to him. 2 male rouges calmly walk out of some bushes in front of us.

"Hello boys and girl," a guy who is hot, greets us. "I'm Jacksona and this is my friend Jace." He introduced the both of them.

I peaked over Dylan's shoulder to go get a good look at these guys. The frist guy: Jackson, has bright blue eyes, black hair that ends an inch or 2 above his shoulders and is swept to the right of his face, and has snake bites. He was wearing a blue shirt under a black hoodie with black skinny jeans and a pair of black boots. the other guy: Jace had bright blue eyes and his hair dyed blue to match his eyes. he was wearing a plain white shirt, black skinny jeans and a pair of gray high tops.

Both rouges were georgeous and hot, but sadly neither of them were my mate. I'm so anry right now, maybe I should just give up on finding my mate. I turned to Chris, who was about to say something to them when we all hear...