Chapter Twenty-One (Shinso)

I walked into homeroom to see Izuku banging his head on his desk with Aizawa just groaning and doing the same but against the wall. "What did I just walk into?" I question. "Nezu is making me go to some stupid hero training thing today!" Izuku complains. "Problem Child, what is so wrong with going to the USJ?" Aizawa groans out while staring at Izuku.

"Did you and Nezu forget the whole, I don't want to be here part?" Izuku snaps. "Then why are you here?" Aizawa questions. "Ask Pyro why don't cha? Everyone just assumes I want to be just like him!" he complains further. 

"Is this about your hero outfit?" I ask, butting in. "Yes. And basically everything about this damn school." he curses under his breath.

Before Aizawa could question him any further, the class started to pile in. I'm surprised Iida wasn't already here. He is usually here early.

"Alright, everyone settle down. Today we are going to be doing a hero training at the USJ or also called Unforeseen Simulation Joint." Mr. Aizawa says. "Everyone head out to the locker rooms and change into your hero outfits, then head out to the buses in the front." Aizawa instructs.

"Midoriya, would you like to talk to Nezu about going or not?" he asks. "Wow, a hero gving me a choice? So unknown. I'll just go,  otherwise Maijima would just glare at me all day." he says while slowly getting up. "Do I have to wear my 'hero' outfit though?" he asks like a child yet silently begging for him to say no. "No. You don't." he says before walking out. Whether Mr. Aizawa noticed or not, but Izuku sent the man a grateful look.

"Itee lets get going eyebags." Izuku says while grabbing at my collar. I just give in and let the taller drag me to the changing rooms. 

just a small author's note, but Izuku is actually 5'10 and 1/2 feet tall. if you didn't know, Shinso is 5'9 and 3/4 feet

I walk behind Izuku while yawning. I wasn't looking where I was going and tripped. Izuku ended up catching me but stumbled for him to fall onto me, slightly pinning my arms above my head. He fell closer to my face but stops right in front of it. Oh my god I'm as red as a tomato. 

He is so close, I can feel his breathing tickling at my lips. And his lips look so soft yet are chapped slightly. His eyes shine a beautiful viridian colour which compliment his freckles. His hands feel so soft but are slightly rough from the patchy and scarred tissue from who knows what. His hair is so fluffy at the top but is also shaved on the sides. He just looks so handsome-

No.

Gay thots be gone. Thoughts. I meant thoughts.

I can't be having a gay crisis over here. I mean, we are just friends. Friends can think that other friends are cute, handsome, strong, kissable-

No. Izuku Midoriya is your friend. Nothing more.

He gets off up me and holds out his hand which I accept. I can feel our classmates stares and hear their snickers, but I choose to ignore them. "Sorry Toshi!" he apologizes while rubbing the back of his neck. "Whatever." I say while attempting to keep up my tough act. I readjust my hero costume. It consists on a skintight jumpsuit which is very comfortable and stretchy. The jumpsuit is a dark plum, seemingly black without proper lighting with some lighter purple strips along the seams of the outfit.

There is a utility bealt with some basic medical supplies. I'm also wearing a black medical mask with a red x over the mouth area.

I had the mask off as I wanted to wait before putting it on so it was off during the whole.. encounter.

Izuku is wearing the gym uniform with a black medical mask and a green chashire cat grin printed on it. He also has black bandages wrapped around his forearms. The bandages are more reinforced so they provide some sort of protection to the teen. 

We continue walking out to the bus and walk in. We take two seats next to each other with Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, and Uraraka across from us. Asui is sat on the other side of Izuku. Aizawa steps on and clears his throat, gaining the class's attention. "Alright. Everyone please dont make too much noise. We should arrive soon." he says before climbing into his famous yellow sleeping bag. I swear, that sleeping bag is more well known that Aizawa is himself. 

"Kero, Izuku, what is your quirk?" Asui asks, starting up a conversation. "Oh. It's nothing cool." he said quietly. "I've never seen you use it before, except for the ball toss." Yaoyorozu adds on to the conversation. "I choose not to use it. It's drawback is a real bitch to deal with. It's a stronger form of my mother's telekinisis. I can lift objects with my mind as long as I keep my eyes open and can see the object." he explains. "The heavier the object, the harder to lift." he finishes. 

"How come you didn't use it against Bakugo?" Yaoyorozu asks. "I had overused it that morning from training. I was already dealing with a headache but I chose/forced to participate." he answers. 

"So, why is everyone here wanting to be a hero?" Yaoyorozu asks. "I personally want to help others." she says. "I've always wanted to be one, I have always wanted to help others, kero." Asui answers. "Ive always wanted to be one, but was always told I can't. So spite." I answer, jokingly at the end. "I want to become a hero so I can get money and send it to my family who is currently struggling financially." Uraraka says. "I don't." Izuku says bluntly. "I'm not sure.." Todoroki says quietly. 

Everyone made the right decision and decided to not press any further. 

I just yawned and leaned against Izuku as he was fit to be the perfect pillow. "You don't mind, do you?" I ask quietly while looking up. He shakes his head so I lay my head back down. I nuzzle into his shoulder slightly and get comfy. He reaches up and plays with my hair. I think he's just now realizing how fluffy my hair is as he starts to play with it. I just hum in content and ignore the stares from our classmates around us. 

"What? His hair is fluffy!" Izuku exclaims, defending himself. 

USJ is finally happening boissssss next chapter is going to be short and than a longer one 
I believe I planned on making the next two or three chapters about the actual attack on the USJ but I thought you guys deserve some fluff before the next chapters... also for Shinso's hero outfit, it is inspired by the photo up top!