2nd Rescue and Sleepover

Start from the beginning

                 Time skip to the end of her shift and her getting ready for the sleepover brought to you by the author is dancing to music on her tv and eating salami and drinking lemonade and her siblings telling her to be quiet.

Still in Uraraka's POV 

              After my shift was done I went home left my paycheck for my parents and I went to Mina's house and when I got there what I saw made my jaw drop. She invited the 3 guys ( readers I know this is completely random but I now think about it that in this book that Iida Midoriya and Todoroki are the 3 musketeers because they are always together if you guys think about it to be honest) and as I sat down Todoroki kept stealing glances at me as I was in his shirt. Suddenly Mina brought out a bottle and said we are going to play truth or dare. Oh SHIT!! 

Todoroki's POV 

           When  I saw Uraraka come through the door I saw she was still wearing my shirt and she was really looking cute with it clutching onto her chest are- WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING ABOUT! UGH IM SUCH A PERVERT!! Suddenly Mina came out with a bottle and announced that we were all going to play a game of truth or dare. Oh no. Mina was the first to spin. The bottle landed on Midoryia. "Truth or dare" she asked and he went with truth. "Is it true that you kissed Bakugou once when you were younger" Mina asked. "Well I mean it was on accident" he say shyly " oh do spill the tea" Mina says. "Well Bakugou just got his quirk and he boosting himself around showing off and well I was in the wrong place wrong time and the kiss happened" he said blushing and laughed nervously. Then he spun the bottle and it landed on Iida. "Dare me Midoryia" he yelled doing a weird arm thing. "I dare you to drink a full bottle of vodka" Midoriya also yelled and the 3 girls were laughing as Iida grabbed a bottle of vodka and drank it all. "I loathed doing that" Iida stats. After a few hours of playing and watching prank calls and some truths oboist my life. Then at one last spin it landed on me by Midoryia  and I picked dare. "Well Todoroki I dare you to stay close to Uraraka tonight and you guys must stay in a closet for 10 minutes" he dares me. Then I hear a squeak and I turn to see Uraraka bug eyed and Mina pushing her and me into a closet that had no room and we were and inch apart from each other. Uraraka looked like a red tomato and she kept biting her lip and oh how I wanted to kiss her this is going to be a long ten minutes and night.

Uraraka's POV 

         Oh Damn. Me and Todoroki are in a closet and are as close as we were when we did that stake kiss project and the alley. The long silence was broken when he asked "are you ok from earlier"? "Yes Todoroki I am really" I reply. "So about this dare we right now are only doing have of it now but you know I have to stay close to you for the rest of the night you know that right" he asks looking at me. "Wait!! What about if I need to shower or go to the bathroom" I ask. He thought with a hint of pink on his cheeks and said " I can stay outside of the door hopefully". Suddenly the door flung open and Mina yelled "your dare is half finished"!! "Yea we noticed" I snorted. Then I left the closet with Todoroki following close behind because of his date to stay near me for the rest of the night and set up my stuff and pulled my hair my hair from its long tail (In this story her hair is down to her mid back just to make you guys not confused by this.) and braided it for my sleep. When looked up she saw Todoroki staring at her so she called "Todoroki are you alright you look like you saw a ghost or something" and he flushes up and says "I was admiring how pretty your hair is down." I squeaked and then I said I was going to sleep. But as I was falling asleep I still felt like someone was still watching me but I brushed it off and went to sleep and dreamt of how the masquerade ball was going to be like even though I myself will not be going because of work and because of  Yaoyorozu but I'll deal with her later.

                    So in the picture change the hair of Uraraka to a longer length and also I did not draw this picture even though it's really good and cute and if you don't think it is then come at me  and it's your fault you don't like it!! Until the next chapter Queen-At-Work p.s this is the picture Uraraka had in her sketch book