Chapter III

"Welcome back, my love

"Welcome back, my love." Elijah walks downstairs smiling at Anastasia and Rebekah cleared her throat.

"Hello sister." He says making Rebekah roll her eyes.

"I guess that is all I'm gonna get. I'll bring these upstairs and head out again." Rebekah takes their things and went upstairs with her vamp speed. Elijah walks up to Anastasia and leans down kissing her lips which made her return the favor.

"This is an entrance for people to come in, no PDA please." Klaus interrupted them causing the two to pull away and Elijah sighing in frustration while Anastasia smiles.

"Leave them be brother. They are just showing their affection towards one another." Finn defended them both and Klaus rolls his eyes.

"Right, what are they gonna do next? Make love there?" He questions and a heel was chucked his way making him dodge. Their attention went towards Anastasia who was flustered deep red before she takes another one of her heels ready to throw it.

"Run." Finn and Elijah tells the hybrid original who quickly ran and Anastasia ran after him full speed. They heard crashes and screaming making the two older brothers to chuckle.

——

"So, this doppelgänger, does she act like Tatia?" Kol asks as he fixes his tux while his brothers are getting measured by compelled tailors while his sister and sister-in-law are getting their nails and hair done.

"No, she acts more like...hiding behind rocks then fighting which is very annoying." Rebekah groans.

"But she did back stab you. Literally." Kol smirks and Rebekah growls.

"I was paying attention somewhere else." She hisses while Anastasia frowns at this. A doppelgänger backstabbing her sister, she needs to be punished.

"Whatever, now how do I look?" He asks facing towards the girls.

"Oh Kol, you know I cannot be compelled." Rebekah smirks as the two older brothers chuckle at her.

"What about you, Ana what do you think?" Kol questions and everyone turns to Anastasia who was still frowning and in deep thought.

"Ana?" Kol calls her name which got her out of trance.

"Huh? Yes?"
"You alright? Looks like your soul went to another place." Kol jokes as Anastasia smiles shaking her head.

"No, just deep in thought." She tells him which got Elijah to her side quickly.

"What is it love?" He asks with worry.

"Nothing, my love. It is not important." She tells Elijah knowing the consequences.

"Tell me." Elijah looks at her in the eyes and she sighs softly.

"It is just the doppelgänger hurting the people I love and care. If you all got killed or something then I can never forgive myself on protecting you." She mutters and Elijah held her hands giving her a reassuring smile while the others gave her a smile as well except Finn who began to look a little guilty.