Chapter 34: Kyungsoo is Blushing

Chapter 34

“I’m sorry for letting you remember about him…” he said as my head was resting near his shoulders. I don’t know if it was because I was allergic to his perfume or I was just too sleepy but my tears began to flow and I can’t stop it. Stop being Gay Yin! Stop!

“I…. I’m sorry…” I uttered between my sobs. “I’m being gay… and I can’t stop… you should never see me being this vulnerable…”

“Shhhh…. Just cry… It’s okay… don’t pretend that you are someone strong… just cry… I…. I’m here.” He said as he began to pat my head and caress my hair. I don’t know why but I feel safe when I’m with him.

“You still can’t move on because you still love him right?” he asked. I stopped for a while. Right, if I don’t love Luhan, I won’t be crying this much.

But I know, I no longer love him that way before but maybe… I still can’t move on losing a friend… a best friend that left me twice. Maybe, I don’t really love him as my boyfriend but as my friend.

Slowly, I stopped crying and smiled at Kyungsoo. He did the same.

“Let’s bake some chocolate cookies?” I said as I wiped my tears away. He nodded.

Good thing, Kyungsoo is here for me.

I was about to take the flour when an evil idea came through me.

“Uhhh…. Yin… what to put----” he stopped when I throw a handful flour on his face making him look like a ghost.

He glance at me and I stick my tongue out playfully.

“Yin…” he said as he took a handful too and threw it on me but I dodge it off.

“Hahahahaa you look like a white sh*t!” I exclaimed!

“You just did not….” He looked shocked but then he showed his heart shaped smile and took a handful flour and threw it on me.

Before we realized it, we were playing and throwing flour all over the place.

Author nim: Because Yin is so busy flirting *coughs* I mean, playing with D.O. they were not able to bake something. The scenario was kinda predictable.

“hahaha white sh*t!”- Yin

“Hahahaha white poop!”-Kyungsoo

“I’m not a poop!”-Yin

“Neither am I a sh*t!” –Kyungsoo

“You look ugly!”-Yin

“You look pretty”-Kyungsoo

“Uh… what?”-Yin

“Uh… hahahahahahaha let’s bake?” *le awkward laugh*-Kyungsoo

Author nim: Yeah, due to awkwardness, they decided to bake. Pweh! As if they were not flirting! These kids now a days, they truly suck!

“We were not flirting!”-Yin

“Y-Yeah! Take it back author!"-Kyungsoo

Author nim: Shut up and cook or I won’t write so you all would die!

“Kekekeke sorry author nim kekeke we love you.”-Yin

“Right, you are the 2nd most prettiest girl I’ve seen in my lifeJ” –Kyungsoo

Author nim: Good! Now shoo! Bake!

I was busy baking when I noticed that Kyungsoo was not moving. I look up on him and he was staring at me… intently.

“What? Is there a problem on my face? Well, I know that my face is the problem but what I mean is, anything wrong?” I asked.

“Uhhh….” He gulped. “When did you learn baking? You look so good on it.” He asked without looking at me.

“From my Dad.” I said “He was a baker back then. My mom was his best costumer and by that they fell in love with each other, after they got married, my Mom decided to help my dad by baking some cookies. I grew up with them teaching me how to bake.” I smiled.

“Oh…. So where’s your Mom and Dad? How come I’ve never seen them before?”

I stopped.

“Yin? Are you okay?”

“They…. They’re busy.”

“Oh. If they have time, we could have some tea, couldn’t we? I really wanted to learn how to bake…” He said and I was left with no choice than to nod sadly.

I’m sorry Kyung… I can’t tell you now… not yet.

We were baking silently. I don’t want to talk neither I know Kyungsoo don’t want to talk.

For about an hour we were done baking.

“Yehet! We are done!” I said while smiling hard.

“Woooooooooohhhhh.” Kyungsoo said blankly that I don’t know if he is happy or what.

“I’ll make some coffee.” He said surprisingly.

“You know how to?”

“Well, quiet. My dad used to make some.” He winked… wait, he just winked… and it’s so cute!!!!!!

“Here, taste it.” He gave me a back cup. I saw a design on the surface of the coffee… a heart one.

“Wow, there’s a heart! And it’s yummy…” I smiled and he did.

“Just remember Yin, when you feel so alone… uhhhhhh” he covered his face. What’s the matter Kyungsoo?

“I’ll always be here for you.” He said still covering his face.

“I’ll just go shower!” he said finally running…

What’s the matter? Huh? Is Kyungsoo Blushing???

8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8

Ooooooooooh *teasing tone* Kyungsoo is blushing??? Yehet… I think Kyungsoo is finally inlove!