He made all three.

Yoongi's eyes were wide. "Wow, you're really good, Joonie."

"Told ya." Namjoon winked, Yoongi biting his lip in embarrassment. "Pick what you want."

"B-But you're the one who won, it should be your stuffed animal." Yoongi mumbled, playing with the end of his long sleeves nervously.

"I won it for you, little one. You're my date." Namjoon laughed. Yoongi flushed and pointed at the large stuffed animal he wanted.

The worker handed it over and they walked away from the booth. Namjoon put an arm around Yoongi as they walked, feeling more comfortable rather than shy. Yoongi didn't seem to mind it.

"The koala, huh? What're you gonna name it?" Namjoon murmured, staring down at the cute boy.

"Joonie." Yoongi whispered, his face red as usual. He glanced up at Namjoon, "I picked it because it reminded me of you..."

Namjoon swore his heart shattered right then and there. That was the cutest thing he'd ever heard.

"I'm very honored, then." Namjoon chuckled, Yoongi giggling quietly. "Anything else you'd like to do? The sun is starting to set."

"I always end my visits to the fair by going on the ferris wheel." Yoongi said quietly, pointing to the bright, lit up wheel in the center of the fairgrounds.

"Okay, let's go on it. I bet the view will be beautiful." Namjoon smiled, grabbing Yoongi's hand and leading him to the ferris wheel.

With not much of a line left, the two got their turn on the wheel quite quickly. They got into the car and soon enough it started moving at a slow pace. It was small enough that their knees were touching even though they were sitting across from each other. Neither of them tried to shy away from the contact. The cart rose higher and higher, until it nearly at the top.

"J-Joonie?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you for um, taking me here. I really enjoyed spending time with you." Yoongi said shyly, a small smile tugging at his lips.

"Of course. I loved getting to know you as well. Probably one of the best decisions I've made." Namjoon answered sincerely, making eye contact with the flustered boy across from him.

"I r-really like you." Yoongi admitted shyly.

"I like you too, Yoongi." Namjoon grinned, his heart fluttering.

"C-Can we go out on a date again?" Yoongi asked, his pretty eyes full of hope.

"I'd absolutely love that." Namjoon nodded, his dorky smile still present. His eyes shifted to the outside. "Hey, we're almost at the very top of the wheel, like where those cheesy romance movies have the main characters get stuck and they kiss."

"I wouldn't mind that." Yoongi suddenly said. He threw a hand over his mouth and his cheeks went red, eyes widened with horror. How could he say that out loud?!

Namjoon laughed at the sudden confidence and the cute reaction from the boy. Then he spoke, "I wouldn't either, honestly."

Yoongi blinked a few times, taking a moment to process what just happened. He met Namjoon's eyes. Both of them wanted it.

So that's what they did. It was hesitant, but they leaned into each other and connected lips softly. This kiss was innocent, and quite short. Nonetheless it left both of the boys blushing quite noticeably as the wheel lowered them back to the ground.

They left the fair silently, hand in hand. Namjoon walked Yoongi to his house and stood in front of the other's front door. They hadn't said a word since they kissed. Surprisingly, it wasn't really awkward. More suspenseful than anything else.

"I...had an amazing time." Yoongi forced out, still beyond embarrassed.

"Ditto." Namjoon chuckled.

"Um, I'll give you my number so we can go out another time...if you want." Yoongi mumbled. Namjoon nodded. Both of them pulled out their phones and exchanged numbers.

"Thank you for today." Yoongi smiled.

"Thank you for going with me. I wouldn't have enjoyed it nearly as much if you didn't." Namjoon replied.

"I-I should get going, I'm pretty tired." Yoongi stammered. He paused and bit his lip, before quickly getting on his tip toes and putting a hand on Namjoon's shoulder to kiss Namjoon's cheek. He was inside the house before Namjoon could react.

He touched the spot on his cheek, practically in a trance. He walked back to his home on cloud nine. He felt like the luckiest guy in the world after only one date. For a moment he couldn't even remember what brought this all along. All this happiness he felt. Then he remembered it, a smile forming on his face.

Thank God for Strawberry Milk.

-The End-

Howdy y'all. I originally planned to make this a short, cute book with like 10 chapters, but then that went down to 5, and now that I'm done writing it's only 4. I apologize for how short this book was, but I never really planned for it to be long in the first place. Honestly it's kind of rushed and doesn't feel like it was one of my best works but hopefully you guys still enjoyed it. Thank you so much for reading.