I have to go where!

If you don't like the demon choice please say something because I had second thoughts.

Chapter 2

Landon froze in place. He slowly turned with his spear trembling in his hands.  He heard a low deep growl behind him. Landon turned around and saw a creature standing on two legs hunched over with huge fangs staring him in the face. The creature had fur everywhere, and had muscles showing through it's fur. The demon had the head of a huge wolf, red eyes and was breathing hard at Landon.  Landon didn't know what to do, he never expected to be able to summon a demon, and now he was standing in front of one. 

In the back of Landon's head he felt an attachment forming to something else. It felt like an umbilical cord connecting him to a mind full of rage and violence. Having lived with a family full of summoners, he knew he was now connected to the demon in front of him. The huge 7 foot wolf demon was staring at Landon who wasn't giving a good first impression. He knew enough of about demons to know that when they say a weak summoner they wouldn't listen. What he didn't know is that Lycan's won't even consider accepting you until it knows your the alpha, especially a full grown one like this one.

With that being said Landon straightened up and got a good grip on his spear, and prepared to say something to the demon. Then all of a sudden he saw the red eyes of the demon flash, and in an insane burst of speed the Lycan attacked it's scared summoner. The 15 year old closed his eyes and silently prayed that his death would be quick. After all its what he gets for sneaking out and carelessly saying words he wished he never did. 

Landon heard a thud of something hitting the ground, and then an impact. He never felt any claws or teeth so was it him. Was this a dream. he slowly opened his eyes to see a large dark figure with it's wings spread, and a human figure on top of it. The winged creature let out a huge roar, and then silence. The only sound heard was Landon's breathing, and the frantic scrambling of the guards thinking their was an attack.

Landon stood up and squinted at the figure that rushed in to protect him. Once he saw the burgandy tail of a Drake he knew it was Ignatius, and he instantly knew it was Lord Raleigh. I walked to the side of Ignatius and was about to thank Lord Raleigh when he snapped at me.

"Stay back, the orc summoner is hiding somewhere!"

"Uhhh Lord Raleigh I-", Landon said but got cut off.

"No time to argue stay back, go to the guards and get help", Fletcher yelled.

"No sir, there is no summoner, well there is but it's... its me. I'm sorry, I just was looking around and then I found it, and said the words by accident", Landon said with his head down. 

Fletcher made sure Ignatius kept an eye on the snarling Lycan before hoping down and put a reassuring hand on Landon's shoulder before he could keep apologizing. 

"It's ok, Landon,  and I now it's a lot to take in but this demon is dangerous and I need you to regain control over it before it's too late. Ignatius is keeping it in check but it's you that needs to have control. You can't be scared it needs to know your the master. Sit down and close your eyes, find the connection between you two and pull him toward you. It will resist but you need to confront it in person too", Fletcher instructed.

Landon did as he was told and sat down struggling to find that connection. After what felt like hours he felt the connection to his Lycan and tried to pull it through the barrier he felt. He heard the demon roar and struggle against his pull but he kept on pulling, as beads of sweat fell from his forehead from concentration.  Fletcher was trying to give him tips but he just blocked it out. Landon was finally able to pull the Lycan to him and finally opened his eyes.