Chapter 1: Good Friends

(Art made by me!)
Third person:

Marshal was just on his daily walk. He saw a lot of his villager friends on the island. The other villagers on this island were Skye, Audie, Judy, Coco, Bob, Axel, Charlise, and Pietro. On his walk, there was a shout. "Hey Marshal!" Marshal whipped around with his fuzzy little tail to find Raymond running toward him.

"Heya Raymond! how are you, sulky?"
"I'm ok! What about you?"
"I'm fine!" The little squirrel had began talking to Raymond and it was a good conversation. "Hello there, honk honk!" "AAAAAAAAAH!!!!" Raymond screamed, falling to the ground as he looked behind him. "Did I scare you?" "P-PIETRO!?! Don't do that again!" Pietro laughed, than apologized. The trio began talking and it was still good!

(Time skip brought to you by Island Rep Alanna!)

Marshal's POV:
I headed back home, saying goodbye to Pietro and Raymond for the night. When I got back home, I shut the door and got dressed.
~why do I feel like I have butterflies in my stomach, I'm always getting a fluffy feeling around Raymond and I don't know what to do! AAAAAAAH DO I LIKE RAYMOND!?!~

Marshal thought in his head as his face got red. "Yawnnn...I'm tired..." Marshal yawned as he layer on his bed. Marshal than grabbed his lil Stitches plushie, pulled up his favorite blanket, curled up into a ball, and fell asleep.

(233 words on this chapter! Jeez.. well thanks for reading! I'll continue this!)