Hired

~Y/N POV~

"She must actually be stupid." I said as I looked at my assistant's work.

Within the first week of working here she's messed up more things than I can count. She doesn't even get my coffee order right. Like c'mon. It is literally just a caramel frappe. Nothing special. Just go to the coffee shop and ask for a caramel frappe and that is all, but nooooo she just had to mess it up.

"Come in." I said as I heard someone knocking on the door. Probably the idiot herself.

"M-miss? I redid the papers you asked me to." She said as she held out a piece of paper.

Let's take a little look. WOWWW!!! What a shocker! She did them wrong...again.

"What's that word?" I said as I gazed up to her.

"What word miss?" She said as she looked at the papers.

"The word that I am thinking." I responded.

She stood there confused before quietly saying "I- I do not know miss."

"Oh! I remember! Fired!" I said clasping my hands together.

"Fired?"

"Yes, I am sorry to say this, but you are fired." I said sincerely.

"N-no! Miss I swear I'll do better. I'll rewrite it perfectly I promise. Just give me one more chance please." She begged.

"Honey, you do realize everytime you rewrite these papers it costs me more money? I don't pay you for mistakes. I pay you to get it right the first time. I already gave you more chances, yet you continue to mess up. Do you think I am a bad business woman?" I questioned her, squinting my eyes.

"N-no miss." She stuttered.

"Well then why do you think I'd give you another chance? Does it look like I want to run my business into the ground because of your mistakes?"

"No miss." She said once again. Her head was hanging low and she looked like she was on the brick of tears. A sad sight to see indeed.

"Exactly. Now, I would like you to go get Mr. Min and tell him to bring the hiring files. Then, I would like for you to please GET THE HELL OUT OF MY BUILDING!" I yelled, causing her to flinch.

Who the hell did she think she was? Another chance? Bitch you can't even get a damn coffee right, talking bout another chance. Ruined my morning mood.

*knockity knock*

Hasn't she irritated me enough? "Come in." I said.

"The hiring files ma'am." Said Yoongi as he walked closer to my desk.

"Yoongi, my dear friend. Are you stupid? Or deaf?" I said raising my eyebrows.

"I'd like to think neither ma'am." He said looking confident.

"Then why do I have to continuously tell you to call me Y/N? It's weird when you call me ma'am. I mean you spend all your childhood with someone, sleep with them a couple times and at least expect them to call you by your name when they talk to you."

"Yah! Why would you bring that up?!" He said, clearly flustered. What's his deal? He's acting as if us being friends was some weird thing.

"What do you mean? Am I not allowed to talk about us being friends anymore? WAIT!" I said gasping. "Are...are you embarrassed of me my little yoongles?" I said sadly.

"HUH? No! I was talking about us sleeping together you idiot." He said giving me a *you're a dumb bitch* face.

"What? Why? Was I bad? I mean based on your screams I wouldn't thin-"

"Y/N! No! Y-you were good. Really good." He said as a slight blush crept to his cheeks. "But that's not why I'm here." He said shaking his hands in the air.

Oh right, I had a company to run. Silly me. "Yes yes you are right. Did you bring the files?"

"Yes ma'am." He said as he held out two folders with papers threatening to slip out.

"Yoongi." I warned.

"Sorry. Yes Y/N." He said, causing a small smile to form on my face. That brat.

"Okie dokie hand em over." I said showing him my grabby hands. Once I had the files, I closed my eyes and opened them to a random page. "Okaaayyy looks like our new employee is, drumroll pleaaaaseee....-"

"WAIT!" Yoongi screeched before I got the chance to open my eyes. "You should stop randomly picking. This is why you always end up firing people."

"Oh be quiet you old prick, let the magic hands do their work. Okayyyyy. New employee issss Kim Taehyung!" I cheered, finally letting my eyes see the paper.

"NO!" Yoongi yelled.

"What now you pest?" I asked, clearly irritated by all of his sudden interruptions.

"Look at all of these requirements he doesn't meet." He said snatching the file away from me.

"Aww but he looks cute yoongs." I said praising the boy in the picture. "Please can we keep him?" I said showing him my best pout.

1...2...3

"Aish fine." He said sighing. Always works.

"I knew choosing you as the president of my company was the best choice!" I said as I hugged my friend. "Now go tell the boy he's hired." I said shooing him away.

"You do realize he's older than you by two years right?"

"Shh just go." I commanded, returning to my work.

Get ready Mr. Kim Taehyung, we're about to have lot's of fun.