Part 12: Seirin Basketball Club

Start from the beginning

Natsuo: That reminds me, are you guys going to join the basketball club?

     Tetsuya and Kagami look at each other and smile.

' YEAH '

- Time skip to after school -

     Tetsuya and the rest met up near the school entrance and went towards the school gym.

Kagami: So you guys are joining too, huh.

Hiro: This school already have a student council president. So might as well join Tet-chan.

Natsuo: If Tet-chan is joining, then I'm in too.

Tetsuki: I want to apply for the manager position.

Tetsumi: I'm just here to tag along. I'm already in the music club.

- At the gym -

     When they entered the gym, the teams are still practicing while a girl wearing Seirin's uniform monitoring their play.

Hiro: Good evening, we're here to join the basketball club.

??? : Oh! Good evening, my name is Aida Riko, their coach.

Tetsuki: I'm glad, I thought you're the manager. Hello, I'm Kuroko Tetsuki and I'm here for the manager position!

     Riko then blows her whistle and called her team to gather.

Riko: Alright everyone. Today, we're going to have four people joining our team and also we're finally going to have a manager so be nice!

     After introducing themselves, Riko ask the four of them to take off their shirts.

Hyuuga: Don't mind it, she always does this when there's new member in the team. She use to help his dad at their gym so she can tell someone's status just by looking at their physical.

     When they heard the captain of the team, Hyuuga Junpei, explanation, they comply.

Riko: What amazing physical stamina! I've never seen anything like it. Especially you! *points at Tetsuya*

Kiyoshi: What's wrong, Riko?

Riko: His status, even though it's a blur but I can feel that he's hiding something.

Tetsuya: I'm just a shadow, so don't mind me.

     The rest of the Seirin's team was confused at what Tetsuya meant but shrugged it off.

Riko: Alright then I'm going to ask the new members to form a team and have a match with the senpais. I want to see what you got.

Izuki: But they only have four members.

Tetsuki: That's okay, I'll fill in the 5th space.

Koganei: Eh but you're a girl.

Tetsuki: It's fine, right. At least then you guys can decide if I'm capable of being the manager or not.

     The game starts where Hiro got the ball at the tip-off. He deliberately pass the ball to his opponent where the rest (except for the siblings and Kagami) were confused but shocked when Kagami suddenly has the ball and..

*BAM!*

     Kagami dunks the ball, earning them 2 points.

Hyuuga: What happened? How did Kagami got the ball??

Riko : ' I was looking at them this whole time but I couldn't see anything. Just what on earth....'

     The second half started and Kiyoshi got the ball. He was about to pass to Izuki when Tetsuya suddenly appear in front of him and took the ball.