chapter two

"oh my gosh cameron dont do that" i practically shouted when he snuck up behind me as we walked out of the movie theater. we watched annabelle; the scariest movie ever. jordan and veronica were laughing along with cameron as i gave hime my "im gonna kill you" look. i jumped on him and put him in a headlock. "ok ok i surrender, im sorry," cameron pleaded and i let him go. "maybe" he laughed. 

when we got to the car veronica went to the  back seat because cameron doesnt allow her in the front seat of his new jeep (appearently its reserved for friends). jordan and i, as always, fought over the front seat, and as always i won.i turned the radio all the way up and we all sang along to 'i can drink to that all night' (i will gladly admit that we are country people). we all live in the same neighbor hood but on different streets and mine was the first one we went to. as we drove past the house next to mine i turned down the radio and we all stared in horror. 

~ history on he house~

none of us has ever seen anyone go in or out of that house. it was built one hundred years ago for a rich troubled guy named carl. two months after it was built he married a woman named elizabeth. elizabeth didnt know he was a troubled man because he was a very great actor and could hide it very well. one night carl had a little too much whiskey and went too his bedroom where his wife was sitting at her vanity braiding her hair. "hello honey" she said in her sweet voice still looking in the mirror. what she didnt kniw was carl had his revolver in his hand behind his back. she turned around to find him pointing the gun at her. carl glared at her tear-filled eyes. he pulled the triger and lowered his gun and watched her fall to the floor forming a pool of blood. carl looked at his dead wife for a few seconds and couldnt believe what he had just done. he pointed the gun at his head and fired. carl dropped to the cold floor and died with his wife. 

i hated that out of the four of us i was the onewho had to live next to that murder/ suicide house. 

* hey guys i hoped you liked chapter two. i hope you enjoyed that little history on the house part. chapter 3 will be up hopefully with in the next couple of days and im so sorry about the short chapters, i will try to have longer ones up soon. dont forget to vote and comment ideas for future chapters and dont forget to hit the magical follow button for a follow back. if you like fanfic then follow my second page @shawna7*