Michelle huged me and slept. I just turned on the TV to watch it. Later Michelle woke up.

"You woke up already?"

"Yes.."

"Do you want to watch TV with me?"

"Sure."

We were watching random channels with bored mood, but later we found a romantic movie with elements of comedy. At the end of the movie Michelle noticed that i am looking upset, even though i am trying to not show it.

"Julia, are you okay?"

"Yes. I'm just kinda..jealous that they always end up good with their boyfriend.."

Michelle smiled and put her hand on  shoulder.

"Julia, you don't have to be jealous anymore. I am officially with..Sam."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you still have a chance to be his girlfriend..."

"Now you're looking upset."

"I'm not, i just... You are... My..."

"Sister. I know Michelle, i know.. I was just way too embarrassed to tell you this. Because we were like..enemies."

Michelle suddenly talked with lower tone of her voice.

"Yes. I tried my best to be kind with you, but you were always acting like a stranger. And the fact that i am adopted and your sister, it just hurts me more.. I just don't know what to do..."

Michelle sighed shakenly, i saw that she's going to cry soon, so i got a pacifier, also from my bag, and put it in her mouth. Michelle was shocked at first but later, she started to feel better. I honestly forgot that i had a same problem, even though i am her younger sister, i was okay with it, from now on.

"I'll bring a new game."

"Okay.."

"Michelle."

"Yes Julia?"

"I only found a puzzle game, do you want to play it?"

"Yeah sure."

I gave her a box and sat on the sofa to read some magazines. After an hour i was falling asleep, Michelle was still doing a puzzle, i closed my eyes and fell. But i had a feeling that i fell on something different, it was so warm. I opened my eyes and saw that i fell on Michelle's chest.

She had a strange look on her face

She had a strange look on her face. Her eyes were sparkling like diamonds. Did..did she liked it!?

"Michelle, i'm sorry! I didn't wanted to-"

"No, it's okay..! I know that y-you fell by mistake."

I stood up and helped her stand. She saw that the puzzle was all demounted.

"The puzzle, it's- oh no..."

Michelle looked down with frown.

"Don't worry Michelle, i can help you with it."

"You don't have to, i can do it by myself. Atleast it will kill time. So i think you made it better."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, you don't have to be sorry about it."

"Alright."

I sat on sofa and slept normally. I woke up at the night time and saw that Michelle was still on the floor, her puzzle was finished. I grabed and put her on the sofa, kissed her forehead and slept next to her. In the morning Michelle was already awake, she was waiting for a door to open.

"Good morning Julia."

"Morning Pinkie. Sorry i forgot that yesterday was the last day."

"It's okay Julia, i understand."

I opened the door and sighed happily.

"We're finally free!"

"Yeah!"

"Well Michelle, i didn't knew you would be such a cute crybaby. But now i have to go to our dorm to do something with that devil!"

"Alright, i'll go meet my friends too. Goodbye Julia!"

"Bye Pinkie!"

And we came to our dorms. Guess i know what to do with Michelle's birthday.