Chapter 1

I leave Susan's house and head home. Since she only lived in the neighborhood over I walk back to my house. The doors wide open. That's weird my mom sometimes opens it since its summer and it gets hot but usually not this early. I walk inside and set my stuff down on the table.
"Mom? Dad?" I walk into there bedrooms they are laying face down in the bed asleep. There's a blood stain in the side of the bed. I lift the covers up and they both have at least five bullets in each of them. They don't have a pulse. I run for the phone. I dial 9-1-1.
"9-1-1 what is your emergency?"
" Someone has murdered my parents they they have bullet holes in them and I don't know where my brother is."
"Honey what is your address?"
"456 Apple Tree Lane." I reply
" We will be there soon." I don't reply I put down the phone and try to find my brother.

He's no where to be found. I walk out to the back porch and see a blood trail leading into the shed. I grab some garden hedge clippers (for a makeshift weapon) nearby and open the shed door. I scream. Caleb lays on the ground covered in a pool of his own blood eyes open skin pale. I kneel down next to him. No pulse.
"I'll find whoever did this to you Cal if it's the last thing I do." I whisper. I hear the sirens I run around my house to them.
" They are in the bedroom and my brother he's he's in the shed in the backyard he's covered in blood." I say to them. All the neighbors come out of there houses and see me sitting on the ground staring at nothing. My aunt Johanna comes up to me. She shakes me.
"Sweetie what's going on?" She asks. I don't answer. She shakes me again." Beatrice what's happening?" They bring out three bodies on gurneys and my aunt covers her mouth. She lefts me up and pulls me into a tight hug.
" Miss Prior I'm Detective Calvin I'll be working on the case for your parents and brothers murder can we take you into the station and ask you a few questions?" He asks.
" She just found her family dead." my aunt snaps.
" Ma'am we know that but this is a homicide we need figure out he did it." he says
My aunt starts to talk but I cut her off.
" My parents were caring people they didn't have any enemies everybody loved them, my brother was the same he was the most popular guy in school smart funny nice, that's all you need to know." I say I walk away with my aunt but Detective Calvin stops me.
" Your parents were FBI agents trust me they had plenty of enemies." he says. I turn towards him.
"What?" I say.
" They were the best. Your mom was a field agent your dad intelligence. They put quite a few people away, then they had you and your brother so they resigned." He says.
I turn to my aunt "Is this true?"
"Yes sweetie it is." She says. We walk away. "She just found her family dead and you spring on her that they are FBI agents? We are done don't bother her until you find out who did this to our family."

1 month later at the funeral

The funeral ended a while ago I've stayed by there graves for awhile.
" Ms.Prior," I turn around " I'm Max head of the FBI's Chicago unit your parents as you may or may not know where FBI agents, and it would be a great privilege that you come and join the FBI." I stand there for a minute.
"Are you serious?" I ask.
"Yes we wanted you since you were in the 6th grade."
" I'll join on a few conditions."
"Yes."
" I get to go to another unit not Chicago and I get to put in jail whoever killed my family" I say.
"Deal you will start training tomorrow morning we will pick you up from your aunts house and we will provide all necessities."

Next mornin

I get into the car that has arrived to take me to training. A girl about my mothers age is sitting in the back whilst a big guy is driving.
" Hello my name is Tori I will be your instructor that is Edward." She says motioning to the guy driving.

It's a silent drive to headquarters.

Training us realllllly boring to write about so I'm skipping.

I walk into Max's office and he's sitting there with a big smile on his face. " tris you are beyond smart your combat skills are outstanding and you can control your emotions you can go any where you want." he gives me a list

Los Angles
Las Vegas
Washington DC
New York City
Nashville

I look at Max
"LA."

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
If tris would have chose Las Vegas she would have been with Harry, Hermione, Ron, etc.
If she would have chosen Washington DC she would have been with Sam, Grace, Cole, Isabel, etc.
If she would have chosen New York City she would have been with Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Piper, Jason, Grover, Hazel, Frank, Juniper, etc.
If she had chosen Nashville she would have been with Katniss, Peeta, Gale, etc.

-A