Wolf howling at the stars

Start from the beginning

I was leaning on my locker watching Allison and Scott talking. I really missed my super hearing, spying on other people without that was extremely difficult. I didn't have a solid plan, I just wanted to play and to create a little chaos. 

"Hey Allison!" I called, as I saw her leaving Scott in a quick pace. "What going on?"

"Oh, hey Katherine." She greeted, giving me a quick smile. "Nothing much."

"Then why did you ditch Scott, and why did he look like a abandoned puppy?" I asked, smirking.

"He was totally freaking out about me getting a ride from that Derek guy after the party on Friday." She replied, sighing. "Which is stupid because he gave you and Liliya a ride too. I have to go Katherine, see you soon." Allison said, before leaving promptly.

I quickly grabbed my phone and sent a text to Liliya.

 Meet me at the car, were going on a field trip- K

Where ??? - L 

Laura's old burned house in the woods. -K

Why ??? -L

Shut up, and hurry. - K

We got there in time to see Scott and Derek's little confrontation

We got there in time to see Scott and Derek's little confrontation. Scott sounded like a little brat trowing a temper tantrum and Derek was being a drama queen. We waited until the teen wolf left, before getting out of our little hiding spot. 

I walked towards the house, while Liliya leaned against a tree with a bored look on her face. "Derek, shouldn't you come say hi to your guests." I asked, rolling my eyes.

He appeared out of no where right next to me, and I almost had a heart attack. Luckily for me I was superb actress, and didn't even bat an eyelash. "What are you doing here?" The werewolf inquired.

"I came to watch that dramatic scene between you and Scotty." I replied expressionless,  and in return I received a skeptical look. "I need to get entertained somehow, this town is so boring. But whatever, I'm were because I promised Laura I would help you."

"You can start by telling me what you are." Tall, dark and handsome said, before giving Liliya a look. "And what she is."

"Katherine Pierce, 500 year old ex-vampire." I informed, giving him an amused grin that only increased when his green eyes almost popped out of their sockets. "That's Liliya Karkelova, witch extraordinaire."

"500 year old ex-vampire?" He asked dumbly, slowly blinking. It almost remided me of my first meeting with Laura. "How do you become a ex-vampire? Although it does explain you scent."

"My doppelganger shoved the cure of vampirism down my throat." I replied, rolling my eyes. Just thinking of my doppelganger, and her holier than thou attitude, made me nauseous.