Chapter 1: The Party

Start from the beginning

'Great another rich spoiled chick. Okay whatever, there's gotta be cool girls here.', I thought to myself.

"Anyways, let's go.", Marcus said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Alright.", I said, as I climbed out of his car. I let out a laugh when I looked at Marcus.

"What?", he asked.

"I didn't know that you also wore a suit.", I said between chuckles. 

Marcus laughed and said, "Yeah you know. Gotta look fly for the ladies."

We weaved through the crowds to get to the front door. As soon as we opened the door, we were hit by the loud music blasting, in what looked like the living room. We weaved through the crowd on the dance floor. I followed behind Marcus, until we saw Will and Victor.

"Hey man.", Will said to Marcus, and then to me. Victor looked over and slightly stumbled as he reached out to hug us. I could tell he was already starting to feel drunk.

"Man you already fucked up?", Marcus asked Victor, laughing.

"Fuck yeah man! I don't know what kind of vodka these guys got but its gooooood!", Victor said, slurring his words.

"Well shit we're finally here, so let's get fucked up and have a good time!", Will declared as we all began cheering. We headed over to the drinks table, where we made mixed drinks and started chugging them. The music got louder as we started to feel looser and more relaxed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed as another girl walked away claiming she had to go find her friend. I didn't get it. Was I being too nice? Maybe. I stood up and walked back to the drinks table and got another drink. I chugged this one and as soon as I did everything started to appear fuzzy. I should try to find one of the guys.

I grabbed another drink and started weaving through the crowd. I looked on the dance floor. I could see Will. He was dancing really close with one of the girls I talked to earlier. I rolled my eyes. I thought about being an asshole and interrupting them. Shit, I better not bother him or I'd never hear the end of it from him. I decided to head up the stairs and looked around in some of the crowds. No sign of Victor or Marcus. I walked up to one of the bathrooms and the door was closed. I knocked. No answer. I pushed open the door, only to find Marcus and a girl half undressed. He immediately stopped and looked at me as I quickly turned around and closed the door. I headed down the stairs and could feel my face heat up with embarrassment. I decided to go cool down with some fresh air.

I weaved through the crowds and found the backdoor and walked outside. It felt cooler outside and there were a few people but most of them were talking within their own groups. No one noticed me coming out. There were a few people in the large pool and thought about jumping in. Nah. I threw my drink into the trash and let out a big sigh, feeling defeated. I pulled out my cigs from my pocket and lit one. I walked out towards the fence and looked up to the stars as I took a drag. They looked brighter and there were a lot more out here. I always liked looking at them and wondering what was out there. I suddenly felt dizzy and grabbed onto the fence, dropping my cig. I shook my head and stomped it out. I looked up and out to the seemingly empty field. I can tell it hasn't rained here in a long time. There wasn't much vegetation, mostly dirt and sand. I could see something. I squinted and seen a limousine? Who would bring a limo?

Curiosity overtook me as started over towards it. As I got closer to it, I could see there were a few people in it. They seemed like they were trying to hot box. I decided I could use a hit before I headed back inside to wait for the guys. I walked over and opened the door. I looked in and seen a couple people laughing and taking hits. They looked over as I quickly got in and closed the door avoid losing a lot of smoke. I slid onto the backseat and pulled out my phone. I looked at the time. 2:47 am. The party was still going strong but I was ready to go home. Fuck I should've brought my own car. Nah I can't drive actually. Maybe I should get an Uber out here. Nah I shouldn't leave without the guys. Whatever I'll just stay out here for awhile. These guys seemed chill and quiet. I got a tap on my arm. I looked up from my phone as a chick handed me a blunt. I took a big hit and passed it on to the guy closest to me. As I exhaled, I felt more relaxed than ever. A couple of the people decided to head back to the party and got out of the limo. The last four people decided they were done smoking and opened the sunroof on the other side. They all pulled out their phones. I laid my head back and stared at the ceiling. I didn't notice there was a sunroof above me. Fuck it, they weren't worried about hot boxing anymore. I pulled back the blind and opened the roof. I laid back and got comfortable and looked at the stars. There were so many and they were so bright. I could see the Milky Way, it was so beautiful. I noticed a brighter star than all the rest. Maybe it was just me feeling my hit but it seemed to slowly get brighter. I tried to watch it but I could feel my eye lids getting heavier and heavier. I wasn't long before I gave in and drifted off into a deep sleep.

=====================================================================

Hey guys! I hope y'all liked the first chapter!

I like to write with a lot of detail to hopefully help you guys feel the emotions and give you great visuals. I'm still a new writer so please be nice. 😬😬

But I want y'alls feedback so let me know what you guys think as we go along!

See you guys soon! Love ya! 🖤🖤

=====================================================================