24

"i'm back, losers!" hongjoong cheered as he entered the room, one hand in the air showing off their drinks. the two teenagers stop laughing with each other, smiling at hongjoong. "what is it? why were you guys laughing? what were you talking about? it better not be about me," the boy sets down the bag, taking out dahee's drink first and handing it to her before settling down in the other chair.

"oh but it was." seonghwa teased, winking at dahee to play along. truth is, they have only been talking about stupid things they've each done in their lives but seonghwa and dahee loves annoying the boy together so they decided to tease him a bit.

"hwa, you better not be telling her any of my embarrassing stories from the past!" hongjoong whines. "too late dude, she probably knows all of them by now." the older snickers, taking a sip of his drink smugly. dahee giggles seeing her boyfriend's annoyed expression, him glaring daggers at his best friend.

she places a hand on his shoulder, smiling at him to calm him down. "he's kidding. relax, joong. i know nothing of your 'embarrassing past' or whatever," she air quoted 'embarrassing past' as she playfully rolled her eyes. "well except for that one time you told a cashier to keep the change only to find out you were a dollar short." she wheezes, seonghwa raising a hand up to give her a high-five as the two laugh out loud.

"hwa!" hongjoong whines again, groaning as he threw his head back in frustration. the boy continues to glare at his best friend, seemingly getting angrier every second. despite the his taller height, hongjoong still manages to intimidate him with that look on his face.

"hey uh, how much time to you think i have to run?" seonghwa whispers to dahee with his eyes still fixed on his best friend. "five." hongjoong replies for her instead but the taller responds to him anyways. "five what?"

"four..." he starts counting down slowly, an eyebrow raised. "dahee, i–i'm just gonna go take a nice walk outside, okay? i'll be back soon!" before hongjoong could even get up to start attacking his best friend, the older is already out the door in a flash. hongjoong and dahee laugh at this. the terrified look on seonghwa's face was priceless.

"good, i finally have you to myself now." the boy leans towards dahee, snuggling into the girl's neck as he wraps an arm around her waist. "tsk, did you scare him off just for us to have some alone time?" she teases him, stroking his hair gently.

"haven't gotten you all to myself since yesterday," he mumbles against her neck, causing her to squirm, giggling about it being ticklish. "but you did though, for a little bit." she states matter-of-factly.

"whatever, i still missed you." he moves in closer, now resting his head above her chest, listening to the surprisingly calming sounds of her steadily increasing heartbeat. he figures that it is because of their proximity and he chuckles, dahee feeling the slight vibration from it.

"do i still make you nervous, love?" he questions softly, pulling away from her to look at her properly. dahee attempts to hide her blush behind her fingers, avoiding looking at her boyfriend. he gently pulls her hands away from her face to admire her now slightly rosy cheeks. one of his hands makes its way onto her face as he caresses her cheek with his thumb. "you still make me nervous too, you know?"

he gazes at her lovingly, his eyes softening with tenderness. his hand on her cheek moves lower, now his index finger and thumb resting on her chin. he leans closer to her face, his eyes flickering down to her lips for a split second. "may i, princess?" not trusting her voice at the moment, she nods at him with a small smile.

the boy's hand trembled slightly as he, too, was extremely nervous. before she knew it, warm lips pressed against hers and her eyes flutter close as her own hands make its way to cup his face. he pulls her closer, deepening the kiss as he felt the world around him slowly disappearing. who knew a kiss so innocent could be so intimate and electrifying?

soon the two pulled away, cheeks equally rosy as they try to process what just happened. "so..." he shyly speaks up. "so.." dahee, too, didn't know what to say about it. it was her first and she was glad to have lost it to the amazing boy sitting in front of her.

"dahee, i just want to say thank you for everything. i was at the brink of giving up on everything in life then suddenly you came in and turned everything upside down. i remember the first time i talked to you. your strong personality was what got my attention. you were always on my mind like a catchy song, i couldn't stop thinking of you. and i know you said to not apologise so i won't anymore. but i just want you to know that you're such a strong person, dahee. you get by everyday like nothing's wrong, you work so damn hard and you have your shit together despite everything. you're my inspiration and motivation, baby. you have no idea how happy you make me. i have never loved anyone the way that i love you. you're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"bars." dahee's eyes were glossy by now but she still manages to crack a joke that got them both to laugh hard despite the mood they were currently in. "but thank you, joong. you're also the best thing that's happened to me. i have no idea what i would've done without you or hwa, you especially. you make me forget my pain and i never want to lose you." she smiles up at him before leaning in for another kiss, taking him by surprise before he returned the kiss. "i love you." he mumbles against her addicting lips.

but unlike the first one, this one doesn't last too long. they pull away at the sound of their friend's scream. "keep it pg, guys! there's a baby here!" they look over towards the tall boy, confused as they look around to find someone other than him. "what baby?"

"me, i'm the baby! now get off each other, ugh gross." seonghwa pretends to throw up as he disgustedly make his way back to his seat. the two laugh at his small tantrum, thinking that even though he's the oldest, he acts like a child most of them time.

dahee then takes a hold of her boyfriend's hands, smiling at him once again. "i love you too." he kisses her cheek, the two holding back a laugh when seonghwa narrows his eyes at them once again.

finally, everything is perfect.

fin.
-

pls i'm horrible at writing endings andbsjh

yes i'll end it at 24 and not 25 because i can :>

! PLEASE READ THIS AUTHOR'S NOTE !

anywho,, thank you so much for reading bad boy and those who are constantly waiting for updates and commenting, i appreciate them so much!! you guys are the best :(((( anyways, i just want to let you guys know that i have to focus on my studies for now and even though i have so many different stories planned already, i'm taking a break from writing for now until around mid november around there :(((( thank you to those that have always been supportive of my work and i hope you can wait for me because man, even i'm excited to get back into writing even though i haven't yet started my hiatus akdhjshd so um,, no new books as of now :( at least not anytime soon :/
if you made it to the bottom here, thankyou for reading and i hope you take good care of yourself!! <33333