Messy New House

"Welcome to Mesaru Town and seems like a case is already waiting here for you!!! Who can it be the suspect of this case?",said in a groggy tone by deputy police officer. "Sir,  the suspect is clearly someone whom knows about this institute maybe a police itself or an ex police", replied by Jemima. "How can you come up with this precise assumptions?", inquisitively he asked Jemima. "When the bomb blast occurred,  I was at the stairs and office analog clock strikes 12 pm and instantly, we heard the blast. Before the office analog strikes 12, the clock tower had already striked 12pm ,so to get the police's attention someone had simply waited for our office analog to strike 12pm, so that all of us will be aware of his or her messages maybe, it could be directing our focus or to lose our motive" said by Jemima. "Brilliant I have confidence that we are close to find the culprit. By the way how is the new house quarters ?", asked with concerned by him.  "All fine, sir", replied by Jemima. I stepped out from the room thinking that even he could be my primary suspect for the case because he was surprised about my assumption.  Then, i entered the assistant police's room to check out the members of my team that i will work for this case. A green-eyed brunette with a french bun was sitting on a director chair while looking through a document file entitle " The dead of Jonathan". I knocked her door and laid down her pair of spectacles and welcomed me in. She said, "Muslim? From?". "I guess you would have known enough about me ever since my arrival. Does my religion really matters for this job?", questioned by Jemima discourteously. "Well, it does matter sometimes ,anyways your  teamates are Mr Dawn brown, Mr Blackrooster and Mrs Whitedusty", told by the assistant deputy police. 

I walked down to the my new office desk and there seems to be a meeting conducted by Mr Dawn Brown. They welcomed me to the meeting which was regarding the earlier blast. 

"I believe this blast was done by those cheeky children from the slum areas and they have no serious intention. We are squandering our time over this petty case", said by Mr Blackrooster. 

"Oh really!!! Mr Blackrooster , i really appreacite your concern and your expertise, intelligence in this investigating field and for your information Ms Jemima recently, he was about to catch the Israel arsonist who was roaming in our country for three years and at the eleventh hour when Mr Blackrooster was about to catch him, he flee to somewhere unknown. He even left many clues and that is why Mr Blackrooster managed to successfully escaped him!!!", sarcastically told by Mrs Whitedusty. 

Till then what were you doing Mrs Whitedusty?

Mr Blakcrooster guffawed. 

shut up!, Mr Blackrooster.

I am appointed for this case, so my suggestion to all of you to think critically like a police and get me a list of ex police from this institute and a chemist expert from the slum area. 

"Strange !!! A chemist expert?", asked by Mr Dawn Brown.

"Looks who is dominating us the low woman on the totem pole!!!", teased by Mr Blackrooster. 

Less talk and more work Mr Blackrooster.

It was half past 8 , so  I drove back to my new house quarters. All the things are still unpacked and the house was in low maintenance. There were many old wardrobes and the whole house seems as if it was flooded and someone flee away from the house suddenly. 

(hi everyone thanks for reading my story and pls comment about my story and dont forget to vote my story, love you all my brothers and sisters)