Part 10: Tetsuya's Heartbroken

Start from the beginning

     They were furious a at what the GOM had done. Natsuo was about to go out to meet them but Tetsuya begged him not to.

     The siblings hugged each other to comfort their younger brother which made him cry even more.

     A few moments later, Tetsuya fell asleep.

- At the living room -

Tetsuki: They've gone too far!

Hiro: Not too loud, Tetsuki. Tet-chan is still sleeping, he needs his rest.

Natsuo: Urgh! I really want to beat them up!

Tetsumi: Tet-chan wouldn't like that.

Natsuo: So, what are we going to do now?

Hiro: Hm... Why don't we all transfer school? That way, we don't have to see those jerks anymore.

Tetsuki: Where?

.

.

.

.

- Time skip to a few days of rest -

Tetsuya's POV

     Tetsuki-nee told me to stay at home with Nigou today. Even though I told them I'm feeling better now.

     Yesterday they suddenly told me that we are going to transfer school in America and that we'll be staying with mum and dad there.

     At first I was reluctant. I know that they're doing this for me because of what happen with the GOM but I know they're just looking out for me.

     Thinking it through, I agreed. Maybe I need a fresh start, I thought.

End of POV

- At Teiko -

     The rest of the siblings were busy taking care of their transfer when suddenly, they bumped into the five rainbow jerks.

Akashi: Tetsuki, why haven't you been coming in during club activities?

Tetsuki: I was on my way there to give you this *hands in resignation letter*

Akashi: May I ask why?

     Before she could answer, Aomine came and interupted their conversation.

Aomine: By the way, where's Tetsu? Haven't seen him these past few days.

     Natsuo suddenly snapped at the question.

Natsuo: You dare asking where Tet-chan is after what you did?! You guys should be ashamed of yourself! To think we let him befriend with bastards like you!!

Hiro: Stop, Natsuo. People are watching. Let's just go home for now.

Natsuo: Tch!

     The GOM were shocked and confused at what had happen but couldn't say anything.

     Before Tetsuki left with her siblings, she turned towards the GOM and said;

Tetsuki: For your information, if that incident didn't happen in the past, Tet-chan would be even more stonger than any of you combined!

The GOM: That incident??
.

.

.

.

- Time skip at America -

     It's been a few weeks since they moved to America. Their parents were very worried after they heard what had happened to Tetsuya.

     When they first came to America, Tetsuya was very quiet for a few days. He spends most of his time in his room, not even playing with Nigou.

     Before they went off to America, Tetsuya's phone was spammed with calls and texts from the GOM, asking him where and why he left.

     He was irritated because the GOM acted as if nothing happened between them so he just ignores them.

     Tetsuya decided he'd forget about the painful memories in Japan and start a new life in America.

- Meanwhile somewhere in Japan -

Akashi's POV

Akashi: Have anyone manage to get a hold of Tetsuya?

The GOM: No, our phones couldn't go through since a few weeks ago.

Midorima: That's really weird. That was about a few days after we met the siblings. And suddenly, our calls couldn't go through.

Aomine: What the hell is Tetsu thinking. Why would he just leave without saying anything!

Kise: His house was also empty *sad*

Akashi: I tried looking into his background and found out about his actual address.

Aomine: So, did you find anything??

Akashi: I found out that the siblings aren't the ordinary people but they weren't there.

Midorima: What do you mean they aren't ordinary?

Akashi: You know how my father's company was always on the top? Well, a few years back there was another company who just recently open his business.

     They all didn't interupt Akashi and just listen.

Akashi: After a few weeks later, that company was expanding rather incredibly. They even beat our company on the top list of most successful company.

Midorima: What are you getting at, Akashi?

Akashi: Long story short, that company is run by Kuroko Yuuki, Tetsuya's father.

     They were all speechless. They couldn't believe that the Kurokos' was actually rich! Even more than Akashi!

Aomine: What about that incident Tetsuki mentioned before??

Akashi: I regret to say that I couldn't find anything on Tetsuya's past. He also went to a different school than his siblings before.

     The GOM then reached a dead end into finding Tetsuya.

To be continued...