--------- Life ----------

When I wake up ever morning I try to get threw the day even though that I know that I will probably not make it home. I imagine that I see a chesse burger and I try to keep on going till I can reach it. Lol jk, no but let's get real I just think that I am a little ant and I'm running for my life. Trying to get through the day with all the effort that I have to survive. People put me down and I give up sometime and I try to fight my way to get back up . People can't talk all the shit they want but I don't give I crap ,I mean yah they get to me but I won't let them get to me . Sometimes they tell me Im just a little piece shit and i should just wrott in a dumpster . Sometimes i want to cut because it feels that , that is the only answer there is . I wonder if i died the next day if anyone would notice that im gone or even give a fuck if im dead . But its just when i cut it feels so good that i just wont stop . But i have to i tell my friends what i do they tell me its wrong but i just think that they are the one that are wrong ,they told me to stop so i do i guess my freinds really do care about me . I do really have things to live for , well then i really should start looking at things on the bright side .