"I'll miss you, but you have to tell me all about it when you get back." She says.

"Definitely." I reply, "You have any plans this summer?" I ask.

"Nah, probably just going to hang out at home all summer." She informs me.

"That sounds kinda boring." I admit.

"Yeah, but it's cool." She shrugs.

"Well, I'll buy you ice cream to make up for my absence." I say as we enter the parking lot of the ice cream shop.

"One scoop for every day you'll be gone?" She asks.

"I think that's going to cost a lot more than ten dollars." I laugh.

"Damn well, better shell out some cash then." She laughs.

We enter the ice cream shop to see that its empty of people aside from the employee. We walk up to the counter and decide to place our orders.

"Can I get a single scoop of rocky road?" I ask politely.

"Will that be waffle cone or cake cone?" He asks.

"Uh, cake please." I smile.

"And for you?" He turns his attention to Dakota.

"Uh, I'll have a single scoop of the malt chocolate crunch in a cake cone please." She says happily.

He nods his head before making my icecream, he hands me my cone before he starts to make Dakotas. When he finishes scooping Dakota's cone he hands it to her and gives me my total. I hand him the gift card he swipes it and then hens it back informing me that I have about five dollars left.

"Thank you." I say happily before we leave the establishment.

"Thanks for the icecream." Dakota says as we walk back to the park.

"Of course." I shrug it off.

"Do you think we'll have any classes together next year?" She asks.

"I hope so." I reply.

"Me too." She admits.

When we get back to the park we're almost done with our cones. "Hey, can I show you this YouTube channel I found?" She asks as we take a seat on the same bench we sat at earlier.

"Yeah of course." I reply.

Dakota pulls her phone out of her pocket and starts tapping on the screen. When she is found what she is looking for her she turns her phone to make the video full screen before handing it to me. Immediately I see the screen has multiple windows of the same person on it. This man starts singing Welcome To The Black parade, however, it's an acapella cover.

"He sounds really good." I admit.

"I just think he sounds really great, honestly I love his singing." She informs me.

"Who is he?" I ask.

"Austin Jones." She replies.

"His name sounds familiar I think I've heard of him before." I say as I try to think back to when I might have heard his name.

"Well, he's going to be on warped tour this year." She informs me.

"Oh, really?" I ask.

"Yeah, he's going to be on the YouTuber panel." She says as she puts her phone back in his pocket.

"Oh, right I forgot there was going to be YouTubers there." I reply, "do you know who else will be on the YouTuber panel?"

"I know there's going to be a collab channel there but honestly that's it." She shrugs, "Why?"