Part 9- "Turn around, look at yourself"

Start from the beginning

She walked towards the bedroom with him following.

He ran his hands over her: rough, possessive, making her body his. His fingers moved over her tight stomach and down her smooth skin.

He cupped her firm breasts, and reached between her legs to feel the dripping that this treatment was causing.

He smiled. Grasping the back of her head, they kissed. She felt goosebumps spread over her at the contact. Kissing him was one of those things that cannot be remembered, only experienced, and the way it totally encapsulated her senses was always a bit of a surprise, especially after so many years.

This time was different, though; they were not sharing each other. He was taking her with his lips, it was hungry and almost frantic.

She moved to pull back, but he pushed forward just slightly, tugging her hair, bitting her lip; when she wanted to kiss harder, he stopped briefly and held her forehead back with one hand.

She shuddered with pleasure as his mouth moved to the nape of her neck, switching sides, moving down to her collarbone, drawing her earlobes into his mouth. He lifted her and pressed her into the wall.

She was feather-light, swept away, helpless, subjected.

He stopped and let her down. She stood in front of him, panting. He undid the ribbon which held together her top. Anticipation filled her; she loved having her breasts touched and sucked on.

"My breasts," he told her, seeming to read her mind. She nodded slightly, knowing that refusal to comply would delay her pleasure.

He smiled and bent down, kissing her chest gently but passionately. A gasp escaped her lips. He slowly worked his mouth around each breast, just avoiding the nipple, fondling the one not being touched with his free hand. Her nipples grew hard, the anticipation of their being sucked on mounted.

Finally, he wrapped his mouth around a nipple and drew it in. She moaned. He flicked his tongue over the tips and moved from breast to breast, sometimes sucking, sometimes nibbling.

"Ohhhhh," she groaned "I want you, I want you, oh God I want you," she managed to say between gasps.

He stopped suddenly "Kneel."

She obeyed and looked up at him. He held out his hand with two fingers outstretched. "Suck."

She sucked. Her tongue played gently over the tips of his fingers as her lips wrapped around. She shifted a bit in the ropes, and he reached his other hand around to grasp the back of her head. She closed her eyes, imagining she was sucking his cock.

He pulled her head forward, forcing her slightly. She felt like a toy, and loved it.

"Keep your eyes shut."

She heard a zipper being undone, and opened her mouth slightly for what she knew was coming. His cock, rock hard and moist with precum, pushed its way through her lips and stopped.

"Lick."

She licked, swirling around the sensitive tip, paying extra attention to the ridge and the bottom. He groaned and pushed in further. Soon, he was fucking her mouth, and she struggled to provide suction as he moved in and out.

"Ahhhhhhh..."

She began to moan, knowing that the sound and the vibration would stimulate him further. His thrusts grew more frantic and she licked faster

"ahhhhh oh God that feels good, oh suck my cock"

He pulled out of her mouth at the last moment, and she watched he exploded onto her face. He pushed his cock back in, she licked gently, being sure to clean him of every drop.