"Oh right. You were supposed to meet him at the car. He left literally like 30 seconds ago."

"Oh good."

"What?"

"It gives me time to do this really quick." Before I knew it, he grabbed my wait and pulled me in tight kissing me. 

His lips were so soft, and he was right. 

Dean wouldn't think that this would be happening. 

I pushed around Sam, he was holding me too tight to let go, all I could do was wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back. 

There truly was no where to go; its not that I didn't like it, I loved it. 

But I felt like I was betrayng Dean. 

He liked me, and I kind of liked him, but I was in love with Sam right now. 

He was all I could think about.

Sam started to kiss me even more, our lips in sync with each other when he pushed me down onto the bed. 

This was going too far for our like 3rd time kissing. 

I moaned a bit, as he trailed down my neck.

"Hey, you gotta go. No more time left." I smiled a bit and pecked him on the lips, it had only been about 3 minutes, but I didnt want Dean suspecting anything.

"Alright. Stay here, I love you." He said giving me another peck on the lips. 

"I love you too. Please don't get yourselves killed. I beg of you." I gave him one last passionate kiss on the lips and practically pushed him out the door. 

I knew he would be wanting more, and I also knew I would pay for it later. 

I looked out the door and they were in the car talking.

I walked up to the car and told Sam to roll down the window.

"What wrong Vi?" Dean asked.

"Nothing, but what about dinner and stuff. Are you coming back, or are you going to figure this out first. I dont mind walking down the roa-." I was cut off by both off them.

"No!" They both screamed. 

I'm guessing they had enough death for a little while and didn't want to take any chances.

"Okay, then I just wont eat." I smiled and turned away about to go to the motel door when I heard one of them tell me to come back.

"We will bring back some food later. But again it might be pretty late." Dean said rolling up the window. 

I just nodded and waved, watching the '67 impala drive away. 

I was truly going to miss those dick heads. 

It was my first time being away from them in forever, almost literally. 

Dean, yes; where as Sam, well he had been gone for years. 

He was a college student and had a life. 

Well, we were hunting monsters and shit like that for the longest time, nothing really was ever normal.

They weren't going to be back was the only thing that was truly running through my mind right then. 

That the evil spirit they were after was going to kill them.

Growing Up With Hunters (A Supernatural Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें