ix. drinks, but make them strong

Start bij het begin

HARLS CASTEE

or an excuse for day drinks
to be night drinks ???

MY LOVE

same shit different pile

just the girls?

HARLS CASTEE

ginger invited the boys too
i guess

do u want to come over too?

MY LOVE

i see

maybe after my shift if
i'm not dead on my feet

HARLS CASTEE

plz don't be mad baby :(

he's part of e's wedding
party

MY LOVE

i know

HARLS CASTEE

come over when ur done
work

that way u can see first hand
he's just an ex

MY LOVE

i'll let u know when i'm
done work k?

HARLS CASTEE

i'll try to not blackout before
u get here

MY LOVE

ur insane 🥴🥴

HARLS CASTEE

for u ???? duh

love u baby!!

MY LOVE

for real???? 😳

love u more though

harlow tucked her phone back into her bag, leaning back against the seat to properly pay attention to the conversation between ginger and another bridesmaid, haleigh. the other two bridesmaids, emma and catie, were carpooling back with jenna, so it was just the three girls in the vehicle.

"you alright, harley?" ginger asked, glancing back at harlow through the rearview mirror.

harlow smiled at her kindess, "yeah, just thought i'd let carter know where i'd be for the next little while, 's all".

haleigh turned around from the passenger's seat to look at harlow. "invite him! i'd love to meet him!" her enthusiasm was genuine, causing harlow to chuckle.

"haleigh, you did meet him," harley laughed at haleigh's confused expression. "at the engagement party, remember?"

haleigh pursed her lips as if she were deep in thought. "no, not really. think i had a bit too much to drink that day,"

ginger barked out a laugh that she tried to cover up as a cough, her eyes not once leaving the road. haleigh whipped her body to face her with a lifted brow. "sorry," ginger apologized with a smile, "the open bar clearly was a hit between you two, though."