Nooo... 🥺😭 Part 3!

Part 3 xx

Diannes pov:
i heard a knock on the door then i saw amy walk through the door thank goodness someone i know to speak too she walked towards me crouched down and gave me a hug, ive been waiting for at least someone i knew to speak to me about this, i mean the doctors and nurses are ok but having Amy there made it a little more bearable.

amys pov:
i sat with di for about 10 minutes and she cried the entire time. I cant even bare to think what shes going through right now. I couldnt even start to imagine what itd be like to be in the same situation, but dianne is a really strong person and i know shell never get completely over it but shell still be able to keep on smiling. She manages to deal with anything life throws at her. I gave her the biggest hug ever because i could just see her breaking infront of me.

Third person:
The 2 best friends sat hugging until Ben came in carrying food in his arms as no one had eaten since before the show started. He stood at the door for a while not wanting to interupt what was going on. Eventually he walked over and hugged his fiancé handing her the food then went to her best friend and gave her a hug as well.

Amy's pov:
Di gave joe one last hug and kiss as we were going to have to go home for some sleep, when suddenly she sensed movement from the bed...

Dianne's pov:
As I was giving Joseph a hug I felt movement from the bed he wasnt dead after all he was moving then he looked up at me and gave me a kiss, what, this can't be happening what is going on they told be he was dead and now he's awake and hugging me back, kissing me back. What is going on??

amys pov:
I went to get the doctors as we were very confused as to why joe was moving after being pronounced dead and they came rushing towards the room where we was joe sat up talking to dianne as if nothing had happened.
i heard one of the doctors say that it must have been a miracle and a miracle it was i was stood in shock when i felt a pair of arms rap around my waist, i then realised they were bens hands he picked me up and carried me over to where joe and dianne were sat together hugging each other. It was perfect, like nothing had ever happened to any of us, everything was forgotten about and everyone was so, so happy.

sorry this is quite short im writing in the car so hopefully theyll be more out im on a 3 hour car journey so be prepared 😂 xx