[4]

Taehyung was in a very, very bad mood. Turned out the rumours were true and that there was a spy in their midst.

Yet another thing to be taken care of, he thought. He already had the person in mind, all that's left was some light torture.

~

A look of amusement crossed the mafia leader's face. Indeed, his speculations were spot on, as always. It was indeed one of the chefs, whose name Taehyung did not bother to remember. Looking at the squriming mess of a blood-covered human in front of him, he knew he was close to achieving information.

"So, you know full well what I'm capable of. We can continue, or you can end your torture by giving me what I want now." Taehyung deadpanned, bored that the man crumbled so fast. They could've at least sent someone more interesting, more tough perhaps...

A look of defiance and distaste flashed across the man's face, but soon vanished, for Taehyung said, "Well, I guess you need a lil reminder of who's the boss around here..." The gang leader proceeded to grab a pair of pliars and god knows what he was going to do this time. Yank a fingernail out? Or worse, a tooth?

"Ok, ok!! Don't hurt me!"

Taehyung cocked an eyebrow. So weak, so pathetic, this man. Now to hear what he has to say.

"Our goal was to find out what you're next step was to raid us, and then we would try and stop it," the bruised and bloodied guy explained, but Taehyung did not buy it. They would not be so dumb as to send someone undercover as a chef. There must be more to this.

Without thinking, he drew his gun and shot.

~

Taehyung sighed. That was, for the most part, uneventful. But there was still danger.

The click clack of his shoes echoed around as he walked up the stairs. He grabbed the first cleaner he saw and commanded, "You! Go clean up the mess."

The boy looked up, doe eyes slightly glassy from unshed tears. He seemed to be really afraid, and to Taehyung's shock, familiar.

As if it was scripted, Yoongi appeared. He recognised the brunette and knew that people this new to the whole operation would not be shown around the most gruesome part of the property.

"Tae, he's the new guy, don't make him go down there," Yoongi explained, then motioned for yet another cleaner, whom was more experienced, per se, to go and clean up the gorey remains.

As for Taehyung, he had other important matters to attend to, and the familiar boy with the doe eyes that seemed to hold the galaxy was pushed to the back of his mind.

~

Jungkook was, frightened, to say the least. Above that, curious. But still frightened.

He was just minding his own business, cleaning like he was supposed to do. Today, it was a more secluded area of the property which gave him chills. The room was modern, as was the whole house, but there were also a door, made fully out of metal and a stairway leading down to, undoubtedly, the dungeons.

This was just yet another horrifying thought. This 'job' brought him miles from the busiest parts of Seoul, in a huge mansion in the middle of literally acres of garden. Where no one could help him. The brunette shivered.

Do not think about that, Jungkook, he willed himself to picture nicer images, like the gym he wanted to open, like the bakery he wanted to go to. Pictured what it would be like if he led a ordinary, indifferent life.

Then he heard it.

Footsteps.

Then.

Creak.

By this time, the brunette was freaked out. It was like out of a horror movie.

He cowered in fear, only to look up and realise...

Him.

The stranger he slept with on the last day of work at the bar. A flicker of recognition crossed both their faces, but it was gone faster than Jungkook thought. Huh. Does the man know? Or does he not...

--

hello! Sorry for the short update today, but content wise, it's an important step in the plot!

after so long, taekook meet each other in the mansion! :)